Reviews for I was procrastinating
pallyndrome chapter 5 . 1/22
Beautiful. Would love it if you continued... :)
pallyndrome chapter 1 . 1/22
Amazing story! I love that Tony knew from the beginning :D I will happily read the rest soon...
avengurl chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Gaaah, so cute! I loved it a ton!
jay j beatbox chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
AAAWWWW i meen just serouisly the awsome awwww :D
MsPsychoFairy chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
omg why havend i read this Story before ? it just gives me so many feels :D i Love Jor and Fen *_* hopefully there will be more of lokis pragnancy and their Child soon :)
Esha Napoleon chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Awesome story 3
CleverForever chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
HA.. GAYYYYYYYYYYY
jay j beatbox chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
omg i cant breath the fluff... its sufficating me XD lol i loved it so DAM CUTE!
Anthony E. Stark chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I love this story, it's so so sweet! :3
And, just realised, you're the person who commented on my story earlier! It's a small world...
someone chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
oh my gods this was so awesome and lovely... I absolutely loved this and I can't even start to describe the feels I'm having... I love this fic, and I love you for giving Loki a happy ending... All the images of daddy Tony and mommy Loki are just too cute! a sequel about that? 333 pretty please, I'm begging you... I'm on my knees like Loki wants...
nyre132 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
So this was a really good read up until the point every line started with a p and broke off in the middle of it with a /. What's that all about?
Gold Violet Eyes chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Wow. That was awesome. Purely something terrific. Very well written and thought out. I like it. And...it's about my favorite couple...Tony and Loki. So of course I'll like this fic. Especially since you gave Loki a happy ending by being able to see and live with his children.
Moongoddess1387 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I know u said u did this well u where procrastinating but i have to say
"IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!"
to quote a girl whose all about the fluffy
Mcrdoctorwho chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I usually dont review on here but this was too precious and sweet and just lovely

I hope you find the time to fix the errors to make it a little easier to read tho

Anyways if you need anything I'm on tumblr and ao3 as MCRDOCTORWHO