Reviews for This Chasm Isn't Fixed Yet
proud.to.be.a.twin98 chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
Did you base Seeker Cant on Gaelic, Irish or Scottish, there's a lot of similarities.
MudkipStar chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
I absolutely love this story so far and its prequel. In fact, the only part that I don't find absolutely perfect is that as a firm atheist the parts with God make me slightly uncomfortable... But otherwise both stories are perfect 3
Star Warp chapter 25 . 6/21/2014
I loved how this story was emotional, but also completely exciting and had me on edge of my seat the whole time, lol!
On to the next sequel! :D
Star Warp chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
I'll mainly be writing a whole story review for each sequel, but it was getting so good, I just had to stop and tell you how awesome the story is so far! And a random review from me will probably pop-up somewhere again, lol. :D
It's getting better, and more exciting by the chapter! ;)
nicktoons5 chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
"Oooo! Can I hit him first!"

Flame-Wheel(My OC) : Right after I get a few good dents into him!
Autobot StarRacer chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
Can I just say that I'm astounded by how open you are about your faith? I mean, I was raised in a VERY traditional Christian setting (Lutheran to be exact), but I am too shy to do something very bold with it. On the other hand, you're able to not only mention Christ in you stories often, but you were able to make him practically the main character. That takes a lot of courage given the secular world we live in. Don't let anyone shake your faith or tempt you to stop with all the "Jesus talk". You truly are a great example of a Christian who's not afraid to share their faith (without shoving it down people's throats of course). One day, I hope I can spread the word like you do in this story. :)

God bless!
Bluefeather4299 chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
This was a great chapter! I loved the conversation between them about "dealing" with Skybreak :)
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Hey, your quote at the end reminded me of a funny video! If you want, here is what to search: Lutheran Airlines. It is NOT REAL, but it would be fun if it was. Anyways, my point is, at roughly 3:11, the 'pilot' says Grace. Well, a spoof of Grace. Even if you don't believe in a god, it is still pretty funny to watch.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/12/2014
Make more
Travolore chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
Well then, that got emotional. Well written and I must say I always did find Dreadwings ending sad. I appreciated that he who fought with honor for so long realized that his cause was no longer just and in trying to fulfill that honor he was literally shot in the back. This I think is a much more fitting ending as it is a beginning. Also: Elita: I sense her coming like dawn arising over the Arctic at the end of winter. Am I right? And finally Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you both.
Travolore
DuskMoon15 chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
See, this is what happens when I leave FanFiction for a week. I miss my two favorite authors updating three times. Reading these last couple of chapters in one sitting could seriously damage your reader's feels, you know? But I digress.

I love what you've both done with Season Two, from your additions to the cast to the little changes to the plot. (Dreadwing came to his senses, finally! And he didn't have to die to do it!) Darkstorm, Skybreak, and Skye are all fantastically-written characters with fascinating backstories that fit perfectly into the Transformers: Prime Universe.

Formal praise out of the way, I'm now free to admit that I am drowning in feels. It's like watching the season two finale all over again, and that was feels-y enough.

I will, of course, pray for your cousin's wife and whatever else you might need me to pray for.

Before I head off to read and review the next installment, a sincere good luck and God bless to you both!
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 25 . 12/13/2013
Can't wait to read the next installment! Keep up the good work and I'll be watching! And this part of the season always gives me goosebumps too!
Savvy Orion chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
Well that was fast and unexpected. My emotions are S.O mixed up that I was feeling A) sad, B) happy and cheers, C) shocked, D) S.O mad that I wanted to savvy punch Megy then throw him to the wolves * struggling against Gleamyi's hold* Remind me again why I brought her here. And E) tear threatening to fall. About to pull a Ratchet but instead I pulled an Optimus. S.O much feels and drama. First Dreadwing decided to switch sides (yay!), then a trip to Cybertron, kids capture leg lost, trade, Meg pulled a chaos bringer, Optimus saves Earth (yay!), then ding dong someone's at the door. Yep the perfect combination to create total drama. Don't know if this chap will hit my fave list but... you two are S.O dimmortal AWESOME! Especially when it comes to writing drama and feels. Yep definitely can't wait for the next sequel. There will be one right? Oh,oh,oh will she (E1)be in there? And glad for the warning. I am now afraid of your 'schemes'. More afraid of giving me a spark-attack. Awesome, lovely work Dream and Blondie. Soldier of God here saying may the Lord be with you. Keep up the hard work. Pretty please let there be a sequel. I'll give you energon goodies. *fresh plate of goodies on hand* Savvy Orion out.
JC chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
You write like a boss. I can't wait to see what happens next!
XD
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
Love that Dreadwing is still among the living and with the bots now, it's time to evacuate and spread out. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the last chapter to this series and then the beginning chapter to the third installment. Keep up the good work!