Reviews for Sarah-Jane's Jurassic Journal (selected excerpts)
Nic Coay chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
Great story. Very unexpected ending. I was wondering how it's all weave back into the original timeline. But what about the others, like Mark and Tree? Sad that they'll never get to see the Doctor again, but the name of the baby wa da sweet touch. Maybe they can meet this universe's Doctor?
Nic Coay chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
I was hoping they'd get back home, but not is it going to be awkward when they do. Heh. And what about Sarah's future adventures? Can't really go gallivanting around the galaxy when you have a kid to take care of.
Nic Coay chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
Woo! Baby time.
Nic Coay chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
Whoa. This is not where I expected this story going at all. I thought The Doctor would be a bigger part. I've never really thought about shipping Sarah and The Brig before, but here it makes sense and fits well. It seems natural with the story you've created. I'm also kind of liking that these two are the main focus. It's a greats story.
Nic Coay chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
The Third Doctor in a T-shirt? That's almost impossible to imagine. Heh. This story is still going strong. Love it.
Nic Coay chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
So glad The Brig is back! I was so worried heme been killed off in chapter 4!
Nic Coay chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
This is a brilliant idea. Very well done. I don't usually like "journal-style" writing, but you really make it come alive. And you have the personalities of all the characters down pat. I've very eager to keep reading. When I saw there was 19 chapters, I was really happy.
SusanloveRumpleBrigDanielnCas chapter 19 . 1/21/2015
So much fun and what wonderful character development. Way to take your time deepening the ship before you paired Brigadier and Sarah Jane. Oh how I loved this one! Well done you
pachysam chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
This story was terrific.
Sarah's reaction to the land with dinosaurs was so Sarah. Amazed at the prehistoric version of an African plain.
The Brigadier and the Daleks? Wow. I remember he fought them during Day of the Daleks. I also thought it would be awesome if he confronted Davros too.
Here are request stories:

1. Sarah Jane and her gang, Maria Jackson, the Brig, Martha, and Ace meet Eldane and his coloney. They'd join forces to stop renegade Silurians from using Red Leeches.

2. A sequel about when they and the Silurians fight to defend Earth from Daleks. Eldane and the Brig would get to meet and confront Davros himself... as would Sarah who met him twice before.
Kay Em2 chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
Waited till this was finished before reading, and it was worth the wait. Some cracking lines, everyone in character, and a good satisfying ending.
IamInactive chapter 1 . 7/23/2013