Reviews for Once More With Liason
Great story!
twin69 chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
Great story!
Mommyzilla chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
The angst in this story just about killed me. Wonderful use of the biggest sin Liason committed, miscommunication. I hate Ric so I applaud that killed him, always a plus in y book. That balcony scene wher Liz rips into Jason was so powerful and heartbreaking! But in the end you enlivened our happy ending. Well done!
Pamela chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
TY it was a great story-read it all in one sitting-hate Ric as always glad he's gone.

Liason can be so frustrating but so good together
Guest chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Beautified ending. Can't wait for your next fic.
Carla chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
I loved it. I'm so glad they got back together and didn't have to wait any longer. I love your stories. Thanks for keeping my love for Jason and Elizabeth alive.
stonecold46 chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Fabulous updates. I love that he finally got the message! Even if it took her taking her dress off on the balcony outside of Emily's wedding reception and offering to have sex with him since that seemed to be all he wanted from her. I can just picture the look on Jason's face when she refused to pull her dress back on and he had to put his suit jacket on her to cover her body. But with both of their senses raw, they were finally able to hear each other speak! Loved it! And you didn't screw up the ending like so many others do! They ended up together, happy, in love and engaged. PERFECT! Thank you for sharing! I look forward to more!
flateacher25 chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Sucha great story! Sooo much misinterpretation and angst - so liason, but finally together and happy in the end!
butterflyliz chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
loved it thank you for writing it.
babeboo1968 chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
Finally they talk. Awesome update.
maryrose59 chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Great job loved it!
ilovedana53 chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
I loved this story. thank you for sharing it with us. happy that they had a happy ending. till next time.
ilovedana53 chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
way to go Elizabeth for telling him off and how she feels. happy that they talked and now a happy ending
Twisted Musalih chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Awesome story! Looking forward to the next one u do
Guest chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Thank you for a wonderful story. Loved the ending it took awhile to get there. Can't wait until your next onel