Reviews for She Never Planned on This
youmorphme chapter 1 . 9/23
im inlove.
Kid-of-Percabeth chapter 1 . 5/5
Love Love LOVE IT! I read this fanfic a lot before I got an account. I'm pretty sure I reviewed those times as well :)
Crushcrush12 chapter 1 . 3/16
Xd por favor escribe una historia laaarga de Flinx como esta. Eso fue asombroso y saco el aire de mis pulmones con tantos suspiros :3
Nialler chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I would kill him.
Aurea Winter chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
This is so beautiful!
The tension and the feels!
Great job!
unknown chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
that was a cut little fanfic! loved it
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Oh, the tension! The delicious, flowing, stifling tension! This is too ... INTENSE ... to refer to as 'fluff'.

What a beautiful story. I think I must Favorite this.
BeMyxoxo chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
How does this only have 7 reviews? SO CUTE!
who tf knows chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I liked how it went from the present, to the past then back to the present again without the use of flashbacks.
it is also really well written so you should be proud o yourself for this one.
Jacqueline O. Lantern Dupre chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I can see this happening...
i really can
So
WHY DIDN'T THIS HAPPENED IN THE SHOW? ;;
DollyPop12 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Hah! Wally is such a dork. It's so endearing. How Jinx could resist him for as long as she did, honey, I'll never know! Wonderful writing, same as your other story. :3 I'm hooked like a fish on a wire.
HolySnappzors chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Love it! I'm a little too speechless to really review it, because this is one of those things that clears any preconceptions you have of what this story might be and replaces it with a truth that is so much more than I could have thought... Shortly, it was awesome and I honestly can't wait for me, I can not believe this is your first story...
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Whew, now that was some sexual tension!
Thegreeneyes67 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Pretty good
Zinnia99 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was so cute. This was very good. I can't wait to read more from you.