Reviews for Birthdays, Bands and Boys
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Your a/n made me giggle . . . inner twelve year old boy . . . funny! I think he got off a little easy there . . . she's going to feed and then she's going to throttle him . . . then she'll attack him for more schmexy times . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
I really enjoyed her tackling Edward when Carlisle and Demetri came into the doorway . . . that was funny. Loved how she was all over the map mentally . . . funny! The schmexy time was great too!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Funny, she attacked Edward . . . she's not faring as well as cannon because she doesn't know what's happening. No idea that there are vampires, let alone that she now is one. Should be interesting to see if she settles down. I like the take you've got here.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Love that you've added that Edward doesn't read minds in this story. Also, how fast he has fallen for her is fun as well. The whole "mate" thing coming through in the writing really well. Demetri seemed kind of creepy, as a vampire truly should be, not our romanticized versions of them. LOL. And, she turned faster I think . . . it didn't seem like days, only an evening? She's waking up next I believe . . . let's read and find out . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Interesting take on things . . . I like it. I like that even Carlisle has tasted human blood in your story, but keeps primarily to animal blood . . . it seems Edward does the same thing as well. Clearly, they will need to get her out of there soon, before she starts screaming.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Okay, so that's a new way to do this. She and he just met, she flirted with him earlier, but did not even know his name until moments before he turns her? Wow. Reading on . . .
Gabriela herrera chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
Awwww ,a great little story, never read a vamp story, and I was happy with this one.
Fefe3 chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Loved the fic and the HEA. Thank you for sharing :)
Fefe3 chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
I think the amazing vampire sex helps to ease a bit of Bella's anger.
Fefe3 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Yes that was definitely hot vampire sex :)
Fefe3 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Bella is naturally and understandably freaked out and confused with waking up feeling drugged in a strange place with three strange men. Let's see how Bella reacts with her newfound strength and heightened senses.
Fefe3 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
The owl is Liv's birthday surprise. I love the Little Mermaid, but it has been awhile and I cannot name the quote. I wonder how Bella will
react to waking up as a Vampire. Great chapter :)
Fefe3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Excellent beginning , that was quite the steamy encounter between Edward and Bella. It appears as though Bella will wake up with a bit of a transformation. I'm looking forward what happens next. BTW I love the artist name Bobby Foster :)
AH Darling chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Awesome vamp story, which are pretty difficult to find. Thank you so much for sharing.
AH Darling chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
It's always a happy thing when the 'mate talk' goes well. :-)
264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »