Reviews for It's Enough
LettersToHeartbreak chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Everything Levi said makes sense now... Eren is blind D: that's depressing... *sulks*
AdDicTiOn chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Reading this from my kindle; on my friend's patio, at night, facing the beach before me... started crying so much. Friend just came out to call me in and found me crying; asked me what's wrong - looked at my kindle - and started reading. He's now crying too (we're both major SnK fans)... Gosh...
Hikaru7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This one was so bittersweet... I also thought that Eren was dead, but I'm so happy that they're alive. Very nice story. Heartwarming. I liked it very much.
matrixkariya chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Really nice...I was moved so much,feeling something warm in my heart...
(Well,English isn't my mother tongue and it's my first time to write a review in English...I really like it!So beautiful!)
moon strut chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
ugggggghhh nooooo
omg these feels, i cannot rn.
indigoapple chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
very nice
lambtastic chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Aw! Love it:) even though I've heard of this idea before, it's nice to finally read it.
Basuke Vongola-Style chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
You watch SnK too? Gosh, I love u sooo much
alexism9 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Why? Uh, but was so gooood, buy why?!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
oh. good. i thought eren was dead..
wahaha good thing (or is it supposed to be bad?) he only went blind.. at least he's still with his corporal, right?
Ri-Ryn chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Blind? Damn, I thought he was dead and the corporal was seeing things, an apparition of guilt if you will. Blind makes it seem less heart-breaking, but this is still a fantastic story. Hope to see more angst of you!

FallieAngel chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
WHY YOU GOTTA MAKE ME CRY LIKE THAT/goes to corner and sulks
Shit chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Oh. Oh shit. Shit shit shit, I'm pretty sure only dogs could hearthe noise I just made. But this was fantastic. Damn.
Namio chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I am not sure whether I should curse you for breaking my heart or squish you with my love.

this is just so sad
Lonceng Angin chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
It's beautiful. Trully. Prettier than what I thought before. The description is simple yet engaging. I can feel Rivaille's emotion. And how realistic he react towards Eren's positive thought. I really like it. You should write more. Anyway, thankyou for updating this, Author-sama.