Reviews for Bishops of Opposite Colors
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Excellent story loved it and it was super.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Fantastic story I thought it was awesome.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Liked this.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Ahhh that was awesommme! So much excellence. That whole monthly replicator treat idea was BRILLIANT. And you write these characters marvelously. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this. Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
AWESOME!
I like how Jim acknowledge the defeat, but used it to make a drawl/win for him!
POST MORE ASAP!
Katie187 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I love every word in this story,really! I love it,love it,love it! Simply aweeesome
Johijoha chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
ok. after reading a hand full of your stories (the others will follow I just started with the oldest) i decided to give you a little review.
Unfortunately for me I don't have much to review. I just love your way of describing these people. Admittedly Kirk is on occasion a bit much of a child but he is so adorable doing it that I just wanna cuddle him most of the time. I love how you describe there relationships and their inner workings even when the story is depressing I like it. most of the time i have tears in my eyes either because it's so touching and sad or because I have to laugh so much.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
love it!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
That was so cute!
GraysonSteele chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Tactics vs. logic and Jim manages a draw from Spock - now that's impressive. I can totally see McCoy reacting to Chekov's outburst that way. Driving a saint to sin or a Vulcan to violence is a great line almost as good as logic was anything but Spock's bitch. Having Jim and Spock bicker is too fun and having McCoy referee is even better.
The Sherlockian Vulcan chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I love this story but I wish there were more chapters about later games between Spock and Kirk. I hope there ends up being more!
herbert942 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Ha ha this was awesome
SweeneyGirl310593 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Aww! Trio fluffyness! Makes a nice break from A Problem From Hell angst (even though that fic is awesome! ). Love the way you voice Bones pov. Just out of interest whos the character you find easier/most fun to write? :-)
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Love it when the 3 of them are together...more fun for everyone...

More please? With some peach cobbler?
EccentricRage chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Aww, that was so damn adorable! I loved this!