Reviews for Tonight I Wanna Cry
EmmaTownsend chapter 2 . 1/19
Please update soon
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 1/12
cool , but you do know time was rewound, that the day never happened. So Angel was never human, they never had sex with him being human. The day was erased and not just erased from memory.
Besides that cool
ba2006 chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Sooo sorry I havnt read or reviwed, hope ya forgive me :) This is an awesome fic and I really hope to read another update soon :) Hope ya good :)
BA Forever :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Great start, I hope you keep going!
Megan Grace chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
i hope you can keep writing, this story sounds really good! This chapter was kinda confusing but that's good because now I can't wait until the next chapter so that I'll get it :P
BrandiIndigo chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
I hope that you keep writing. I am intrigued by this story and would love to read more.
Jurgita chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Nice. You should definately continue story
jubi2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Absolutely LOVE it! Please please pleaseeeee continue with this story, it's freakin' amazing :)
Ari chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Love the story. Lovee the song choice and liked how you didn't just copy and paste the lyrics while only changing a few words. Looking foward to seeimg what happens next.
BS chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Is there more?
RaiderChic chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
i love it
ba2006 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Bloody awesome writing hun :) Is there any chance I can twist ya thumb and you make this into a series fic?
sseau1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Hello! Of course I would love you to con't this story. IWRY was always one of my fav episode...leaving me in tears. I always wanted Buffy to have Angel's child and this story is My true reality...so please con't it. Her n Angel's son moving to Ireland is perfect., but Angel not looking for her...hmmmmm thats' just too weird? Love to find out why and has he moved on and just forgotten about Buffy., cause it sure does seem like he did in Angel the series.
kristen12386 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I love this idea. Usually with IWRY stories, Buffy is pregnant and Angel shows up. Or she has no idea about that day until magically the memories are returned to her. I can't wait for more!
afan21 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Oooh! I love what-if IWRY stories! Your start has me hooked. I do hope you continue the story. So many questions need answering. Thank you for sharing. Will be looking for chapter 2. LOL