Reviews for Of Two Minds
this is one of the best fanfics i have ever read please make another chapter dont make me beg ha
8579 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Oh, I loved your oneshot
I was thinking that Ichigo and Yoruichi would make a great couple, so I was searching for their fanfic. I'm glad that I stumbled upon yours.

Till next time.
Mr. Crimson Fucker chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Awesome but Yoruichi should be more like real yoru more flirty :)
Thorndsword chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Couldn't be less interested. Sorry.

- Thorndsword
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Would have liked you to include the Aizen confrontation in this one.
A Fan of Yours chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Chapter 2 please? Maybe about them trying to get back to Soul Society/Seretei?
KyubbiNaruto chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh my freaking gosh. This is now by far my favorite ichigoxyoroichi story ever. Like I'm gonna need you to update this yesterday. I'm going to go read it again just because no other story I read tonight is going to match this low key.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
make this a dame story it is cool
White fudge chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Pretty awesome story, I hope there's going to be more to it :D
DBZFTW chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I think it would be awesome if you expanded this into a story with multiple chapters. I like the concept behind this whole story and I think the idea is brilliant
Aldo Montoya chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was great. I myself love the idea of them together and it was written very well here. Hoping to see more of this story if you decide to write more.
Mas2009 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
good one really & if you plan to do it, I suggest that you continue it because I love it!

good concept, well choosen pairing & realistic decisions! continue man!
6MAROON ROSE9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Oh! I've been waiting for SOMEONE to write a story paring like this! Honestly YoruIchi was my first and most favorite crack paring I ever read, but that's only a fraction of the whole reason I already love this story! The mood, the setting, the way you portray the main characters! I like how you made Ichigo a little more mature due to his actually age but still kept some of that bluntness he was naturally born with!

Thanks for the read and I hope you plan on continuing. :3
Mexican ninja1996 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was really good story I liked the timeline and how they settled things there way hope you write more ichigo x yoruichi stories
ZiggyGebs777 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Very nice, great length, and I love how you've woven the AU together coherently! Well written, indeed! More please! (YoruIchi has always been my guilty pleasure pairing, lol)