Reviews for Together in the Bath
HarukaAika chapter 1 . 5/31
Jeez Makoto... you should know that it was about the water XDDDDD
xMoonlightDarknessx chapter 1 . 5/18
Aww Makoto and Haru are so cute :3 this was really good! Thanks for writing it! :D
Wtf was this this was beautiful an pertty funny and I loved it wtf
NatsuchiTD chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Omg thank you so much for keeping them in character. Oh this fic was sexy and funny. Great job and keep writing like you do.
chloe kirkland chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Omg i wanna read thi s but im using my tia's tablet ;-; waaah
No namer44 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This is perfect. Omg loved it.
KhAeL chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
YES. So very like haruka hahaha nicely done!
sssuzuki chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Hehe I really liked this an thought the ending was perfect and very cute
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
VermilionValentine chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
ha! contaminated! only haru XD
Shapely chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Aaaaa I absolutely adore this fic! It's so sweet but so very hot at the same time! I love the ending and it gets me everytime! *loses count of how many times she's read this fic BUT I HAVE NO REGRETS!*
LilChickenWings chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Absolutely adored it! D Really really really good writing!
FallenAngel1129 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hehe that last line I can't even on it.
Jannasaur chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
"Haru, are you ready?" Makoto breathed into his lover's ear, causing said lover to nod, a shiver racking through his body. - That line was so hot!

This was my first ever time reading Free! fanfiction, and I have to say, I did enjoy it! It was short, yet sweet and totally cute. I love a tsu-uke and a very loving, gentle but hot seme. Ah, just lovely. Haha.

I'm thinking of writing my own MakoHaru fanfic, but I too was thinking of a PWP bath sex scenario. Of course, I could change my mind.

Anyway, great story! I loved your writing. And bath sex seems perfect for Haru, haha. The ending was also cute and funny... But over-all, you wrote Makoto so hot. He's my fave and wow, I was just like blown across the room each time you wrote about him (oh my god) But yeah... I hope you've written more about these too, and continue to do so! _
Sora chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
THIS! Awesome writing - Makoto and Haruka were very in-character! Please please make more fanfics about Makoto and Haruka! It's my favorite pairing. It's really strange because Free! is almost like a BL anime (episode 4 could be proof) - though I know it really isn't I actually treat Free! as a BL anime and the main pairing would be Rin and Haruka (sadly Q_Q poor Makoto) with the minor pairing being Rei and Nagisa. Makoto on the other hand is the martyr childhood friend who has unrequited love for the main character and is mainly there to make Rin and Haruka's relationship interesting. Every time Haruka's eyes are focused in the anime after Rin's name is mentioned just saddens me and to make matters worse, they include a shot of Makoto's face after Haruka's reactions! Then I'd be like "Awwwww... pooor Makoto! Q_Q". So it really makes me happy to find fanfics about Makoto and Haruka together! You really get their personalities and mannerisms.