Reviews for The Trouble With Polyjuice
tigerlily124 chapter 27 . 20h
Sounds intriguing. I'll pop over.
Trixie's mom chapter 14 . 4/23
It's odd that Hermione would have continual issues with hairballs. As a human, she would no doubt know what causes them and seek another method of grooming herself. If she is able to hold a quill a few days after taking the Polyjuice Portion, she would logically be able to hold a brush too; Hermione is nothing if not logical. Furthermore, she seems to be mainly a human form covered in fur; she would likely not be flexible enough to do much more than forearms and lower legs. Madame Pomphrey could simply have shaved her arms and legs if she couldn't control an instinct to groom herself.
Author Pendragon chapter 27 . 4/21
Great story, love your work.

Just one problem with this last chapter, Kilgarston is actually a girls school, exclusively. So using it to one up or embarrass the Dursley's would actually probably backfire.

Sorry for the spanner.
Supermoi chapter 2 . 4/21
Oh boy... Just lol Poor Harry and Poor Hermione, mostly hehe
Supermoi chapter 1 . 4/21
Da da DUM! Okay, I saw this coming a mile away, but its still good XD
setokayba2n chapter 27 . 4/21
There is something I don't know... What happened with Cornelius and Rita? They were there and it could had been a good chance for news as "The boy who lived slay a basilisk"
Nugget chapter 14 . 4/20
This is an interesting and original theory that JK didn't address in the series. How was Dobby able to get through the wards at Privet Drive and at Hogwarts to hurt Harry? That he may have bonded himself to the 'great harry potter sir' is a possiblity I'd never considered.
I wait to see if the next story is just has good as this one !

The Crimson Mage.
P.S: Two thumbs up for this !
Reader629 chapter 27 . 4/19
YASSSS!
Dream Painter chapter 26 . 4/18
I enjoyed this story and liked how the polyjuice cancelled out other glamour/image-altering magics as well. Very clever. Thanks for sharing!
I'm scarred... FUCK YOU LADY!
Mol-dune chapter 2 . 3/20
This story does grab the reader and send him or her into a whole new Potter world, or should I say Snape world : )
Ueah o still hope harty gets the potter money and sirius as godfathet
Maddie chapter 26 . 3/2
Great story! I loved it! Thank you so much! _ I hope there's more ;)
I loved it! I would really like to see his third year if you have time.