Reviews for The Trouble With Polyjuice
misherukuro chapter 26 . 7/8/2020
Great read.
DarkAngel chapter 26 . 5/12/2020
Hey there!
Just finished reading and I really liked your story. Given that the scenario with Snape being Harry's biological father deviates entirely from canon, you managed to keep him in character quite well and he didn't go too mushy.
I'm curious as to how things will go now since Severus can't act as a double agent anymore.
SunPho3n1x chapter 27 . 1/28/2020
This is a great story! I love how Harry and Severus bonded! Thank you for writing this.
brightflare chapter 27 . 11/7/2019
Very good story!
Severus-Loki-Sirius-Firestar chapter 26 . 11/2/2019
This story was amazing. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2019
Chapter 8 built Severus Snape and Harry Potter's relationship very nicely. it is so well written. thank you.
SusanMarieS chapter 26 . 9/24/2019
thank you. I enjoyed this story.
Stephanie MRV chapter 11 . 9/13/2019
What the hell is wrong with this kid.
All of it. The attitude the disrespect
What the hell
talented2 chapter 11 . 8/25/2019
I have long come to the conclusion that the classes can't possibility be as long or as often:
with 3h a week per class and 2 classes per year (except for Newt level, but they would probably habe more lesson time), the teachers would already have a 40h week. Considering that classes need preparation, and there are other duties as a boarding school teacher, that would be an unacceptable workload.
I don't know how to solve that tough
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 27 . 7/29/2019
I hope you are able to finish this some day. Your creativity is impressive!
Timeless Euphoria chapter 27 . 5/8/2019
Excellent story. Really enjoyed the slow build between Harry and Snape's relationship as father and son, it made the story flow much more smoothly. Loved your take on how the Chamber of Secrets should have been handled if the kids had actually gone to an adult about everything. Over all, there are some continuity errors, nothing some editing won't fix, but it was really good and it will be added to my favourites! Well done and thank you for sharing!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 2 . 4/11/2019
For me, (I am late but I'll sell answer this AN LOL) I'm not fussed at all about Draco BUT I'd love for Sirius to still be accepted and loved as Godfather in this!
likolye chapter 16 . 4/11/2019
Reading mayority of such stories im usually not sure: does an author know that his Snape with his methods and attitude should be kept as far from children as possible? Or is that author's idea of bringing up and educating?
vampdreams chapter 27 . 3/19/2019