Reviews for The Trouble With Polyjuice
Mila Pink chapter 27 . 3/10/2019
I liked so much this story. It was intense and fun.
TomarrywolfstarFTW chapter 2 . 1/6/2019
If Harry Potter characters were star signs I would for sure be a Snape.
FalconLux chapter 10 . 12/4/2018
I get why, but I really kind of hate Snape looking at his 12-year-old son and seeing a weapon for the upcoming war because of a prophecy he's only heard in part. I mean, I completely agree in training Harry up so that he can protect himself because he's an obvious target, but training him with the intention of chucking him headlong into a battle against a Dark Lord fifty years his senior is just awful. Just because a prophecy allegedly says that he has a chance of killing Voldemort, that automatically means he'll be tossed at the head of your forces, hopefully after reaching adulthood, but possibly before.

I mean, I know that Severus is probably just thinking this way because he's been conditioned to think this way by Albus ever since the boy was born, but it still seems wrong now that he's getting to know him and knowing the boy is his by blood. Despite how the books worked out in Canon with Voldemort just killing himself in a fit of arrogance and stupidity, logically, there is no reason at all (beyond a supposed prophecy that only Albus knows in full) that Harry could defeat Voldemort. He wouldn't even stand a chance against Severus and certainly not Albus. I don't care how good he is, even five years of intense training would be hard-pressed to prepare him for that fight.

Sorry. Rant. That was just getting to me as it's like the third or fourth time this Severus has thought about preparing the boy to fight Voldemort. My daughter is 13, and the concept of her joining the army as an ordinary soldier at 18 is scary enough (she's mentioned the possibility). If someone told me that she'd be tossed onto the front line directly in front of a seasoned general and all his troops and weapons, I'd lock her in the basement and never let her out.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2018
It's soooooo good!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2018
Snape to hate Draco please love your story by the way
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2018
God I hope Snape doesn’t date that Emily girl
SalazarSeverus chapter 10 . 7/18/2018
Your Severus is a total ass! He is my favourite character but this characterisation is making me absolutely bitter about him.I don't believe even canon Severus would act in such a way if he were to find a son, his and Lily's son i might add. Severus's one of the most worthy quality is his loyalty towards Lily, you shouldn't create that relationship with Emily. It's not like Severus.
well done for the effort though
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2018
I swear I have already read this very similar story (including Emily).
BlueMoon007 chapter 21 . 6/8/2018
well it seems Harry is now on a first name basis with Snape, I guess thats progress
BlueMoon007 chapter 18 . 6/8/2018
Ron, the voice of reason?
BlueMoon007 chapter 2 . 6/7/2018
Detention every saturday for the rest of the school year, that seems extremely harsh. Poor Hermione.
great chapter though
Tram chapter 4 . 5/27/2018
Great work!
Tram chapter 3 . 5/27/2018
Please Draco not involved at all. Not twins please. Great chapter, by the way. Can't wait for next one.
Tram chapter 2 . 5/27/2018
Great. Your writting is very interesting and go very close with the original writting style and the plot just brilliant
wandamarie chapter 27 . 5/12/2018