Reviews for If Only by cravingMOREplz
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Oh goodness...so incredibly sad. I think this one has hit home for me as we've recently had to place my father in an aged care facility due to his declining Alzheimers and my mum passed many many years ago and he often talks like she's here with him now...sigh.
Well written, beautiful but sad story. Xx
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh my! This one killed me. So sad. Bit at least they'll be reunited.

Good luck.

Erron
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Holy bawling like a baby!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
omg
bawling my eyes out
perpetually chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
What a wonderful fanfic, with so many different elements, emotions and turns. So well-written. I'm just having a crying fest.
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
*wipes tears*. Sniff sniff. Interesting twist. I was starting to guess it was Edward that was sick.

Thanks and good luck!
ForeverLobsters chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Sad story. Nicely written. Took turns I didn't expect.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Very sweet and a good reflection of the difficulties that families endure when a member is diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease.
Hoodfabulous chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Gahhhh! Eck! I'm sobbing. Reminds me of my Alzheimer's patients at work, lost in the past, trapped in another universe. Sometimes they're lost in happier times, sometimes they're lost in the worst of times. Very sad and unfortunate. You captured that very well. Touching.
Angellovee chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Beautiful!
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Beautifully told
R
Karriek chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Alzheimer's is a heartbreaking for families and sufferer's in moments of lucidity. I loved how you twisted around who you think the sufferer is.
luvtwilight4eva chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Interesting. And, here I thought Bella was the one with Alzheimer. Interesting twist to make Edward have the disease that re-created a world where he's taking care of Bella who has Alzheimer and fighting for her love, when she doesn't remember him, from Jake. But, all along, she was dead. Nice twist. Good luck.
jcat5507 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Tear jerker.
Awww. This is so sad and sweet and beautiful and full love.
Thanks for sharing.
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
More than sad since I just lost my father a couple of months ago. But beautiful.