Reviews for Soul Set Free
Kira chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
So this one stomped on my heart until I cried my eyes out. I loved it though! It was a cool idea and you did it really well. Nice one! :]
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Another great little oneshot. It's only a few words, but they hold so much emotion! This was an awesome passage:

"But that night, as Sam had stared into her dark brown eyes, bright with tears, he realized that he really could see into Madison's soul, one that yearned to be set free. How could he hold her back, imprison her to a fate which seemed to her worse than death? It was tragic to end her life; but it would be a sin to let her live, keep her soul trapped in a life of blood, fear, despair…"

So beautifully written.
RedWing0109 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This was great! Heart was such an emotional episode, and the first one I cried for. This brought back all those feelings from when I first got into the fandom two months ago. Great work!
Red
nicitta chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh God, perfect horrible conclusion to such a horrible episode haha! Gotta say this was one of the episodes that I cried most while first watching the show... Well up until then of course, then all the much worse things happened hahaha, but it was a heartbreaking episode and you managed to capture all the grief in Sammy perfectly.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Nicely done.
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Wow. This was incredibly powerful! That line "It was tragic to end her life; but it would be a sin to let her live, keep her soul trapped in a life of blood, fear, despair…" was just so profound. I believe that is the reason Sam found the courage to shoot Madison in the show. He knew that if he didn't, he was forcing her to live a life without full control of her actions, always afraid of who she would hurt next. You summed that up in such a brilliant way with that line. Wonderful job, as always. :D By the way...Congrats on this being your 30th story! That's a lot, and what is even more impressive is how well-written each of those 30 stories is. So here's to story number 31, eh? lol
lexi'ssorryforthis chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
WAIT SHE WOULD HAVE GONE TO PURGATORY
WHAT IF DEAN SAW HER
WHAT IF SAM SAW HER
mandancie chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
oh wow! this was really good! :) I loved this very much! :)