Reviews for All That Remains
LightskyxDarkfeather chapter 1 . 7/13
Holy purple magical cow - that was the most adorable thing ever. (But i feel so bad for Jack. If Cas didn't exist i would totally ship Dean and Jack.)
doctortorchnatural chapter 1 . 5/24
That was amazing! I'm hoping to write crossover fics too. It was so cute and so sad at the same time. maybe you should do a follow up or another Janto/Destiel fic some time?
carifoo2001 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
A certain tall, nerdy fan girl may or may not have punched the air in victory. X3
TJ chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Awwwwwwwww 3 This just warms my heart! Love it, and I found most of the characters pretty accurate. Sometimes with our crazy crossovers you never know!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This was perfect expeally the end with sam!
EvvieJo chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
That was really, really cute! I didn't find it OOC at all, I like how you wrote Jack.
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
*sniffs* My two favourite ships. However, in my headcanon, CoE, NEVER happened and Ianto is alive and well. Great job, though. When you had the flashback of THAT scene, I actually reached out and covered the screen with my hand, gut reaction I guess.
TTFN
Solar Refrigerator chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
"Three beers and four shots of whisky later, both men were feeling pleasantly buzzed."
OH MY GOD DEAN. PLEASANTLY BUZZED AFTER 3 BEERS AND FOUR SHOT?! I can understand with Jack. He had 400 fucking years to build up his alcohol tolerance, BUT YOU! THAT! THAT IS HOW YOU KNOW YOU ARE AN ALCOHOLIC. YOU ARE AN ALCOHOLIC WHEN YOU ARE PLEASANTLY BUZZED AFTER THREE BEERS AND FOUR SHOTS. ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU ARE JUST GOING TO SHIT OUT YOUR LIVER. JESUS CHRIST SOMEONE GET THIS MAN INTO A & A
PiperGrace2015 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
i cry

i miss ianto

sad
smithv16 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
OH MY GAWD THIS FILLS SUCH A HOLE IN MEAKSJDHFJAAPWELKFJAL;WKDJF;LAJHDFG;ALKEJHGR;AKHJR ;LJGH;AELRH;LKAJD;LFJHA;LDKHF;ALDSKJ;FLKADSJC;LKAW EHFHAJSD HKDHFLA SDLFHOAWRF OIEALKF APOSDJF HASLDKHF DEJH KDK JAIDNFK SDJ LMF IOSLFDLWJFUOJDIFJKDUF ISNFK EIEMVIS JSLDJ KSJEUF FJSK JFKSJR IA;SLIEPQMLA
Maisie J Theobald chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Captain Jack Harkness Dean Winchester awesome!
AliceInPurgatory chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was really sweet.
PrideandPadawans chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
So perfect! I loved it! !
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
:D *excited giggle* This was great. I'm not really into the Torchwood fandom but I am in the Supernatural one, and this was just a perfect way for them to get together.
fionasank chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
AGH I READ IT AGAIN I LOVE IT I LOOOOOOOVE IT
nothing is OOC bc they are in loooove
you are perfect and i am apparently a badass
NICKI STRIKES AGAIN WITH SOMETHING PERFECT