Reviews for The Mortal Triwizard Games
fortheloveofb chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
I like where this is going! Please update!
kriawesome chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
aw, it's a cliffie.
heatherfda17 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Hey umm I was wondering if this fanfic was going to continue
Professor of Gallifrey chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
you just left it on a cliffhanger! how could you?! update soon!

btw way, her name is spelled Isabelle.
Kho chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
I have to say, I didn't expect a fanfic which mixes Harry Potter, The Hunger Games and The Mortal Instruments to turn out well at all. But this story is brilliant, you've managed to combine the three tales quite well, seemed a tad bit forced when all the characters were meeting, but I really don't think it's a massive problem. I am actually quite excited to see who it is that gets picked - Harry is a given of course, unless you want to twist the plot already and don't let things go as Voldemort planned.

Writing-wise, you're quite good, but I can already see that your writing has continued to improve from the first chapter to the fifth which is a great sign. I think the biggest issue I have right now - and am sorry, this is probably trivial, but I must - is your use of the word 'shall'. For instance, and this is one example, towards the start of chapter four Ron says "...I make bets with Seamus...last year he won the majority this year I shall." I think that shall sounds too formal in this context, perhaps you should consider using 'will' instead. You do the same in your description of the fanfic where you write "With their help he shall be able to gain control of..." and I think that again, it sounds a tad bit too formal - or just not right.

On the whole though, your writing is much better than you make out, I'm very impressed and will definitely be keeping up with this fanfic (I realise I may by surrounded by glee fanatics here, so I am not going to comment on why I'm not going near your other fanfics :P though I look forward to this WhoLock one you're planning!) Brilliant story, and a good and ever-improving quality of writing. If you want someone to edit your writing before you publish it here, I would be more than happy to do so. Keep it up!

P.S sorry if I've taken this review business too seriously. I hope I wasn't just meant to write something along the lines of 'great story. Next update.'
AmeliaJane14 chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Omg more
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Please continue the story it's really good! :D
sprinklesonpancakes chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Oh my word this is amazing Please update
lanisi chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I love this! I wish I had more time to read and review more! This is only the second time I've been on this site and this story has made me love it already! Please keep this story going so I can have something to do in my spare time! Haha. I love, love, love it!
sprinklesonpancakes chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
This story is great! Please update, I really want to know what happens next :) One question, will the ships be the same as it is in the books or different e.g ClaryHarry? Just wondering :) Please update this story is great! I love, love it! I can't wait to see all the plot twists. Also one last, last question, is Clary's brother Sebastian Verlac/Jonathan Morgenstern? I can't wait to see what happens next...:)
Dark Magical Sorcres chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I think you should add Moriarty from Sherlock to this story
stacy
MirrorBlade19725 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This seems interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
AngelOfDeath-BRR chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Please, please continue. This is a really good idea.