Reviews for Mirrors
MissDottyS2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Aah over ... Know that you were amazing, I loved every detail, his writing and the way they presented the characters' emotions. It was short, but all the fics I read this was the only one I could imagine every scene perfectly. Effortlessly (listening to the soundtrack traveled proposal still reading this ... haha) Congratulations, you have been too. (Forgive the grammatical errors. Do not speak much English) A thousand kisses from Brazil S2
SereneCalamity chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Really, really well written
Evangeline chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
i absolutely loved this! really awesome reading and i hope you continue the great work because i will definitely enjoy reading more of your stuff. I really liked your insight take of Dom and Letty's relationship. love this couple!
duchessduchie chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was just lovely. This song reminds me of them too. I love how I felt by the end of the fic that I had been through their relationship with them.
Elena chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I loved it so much! great job please continue or make more!
Stacee13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
You did an excellent job from start to finish. I really enjoyed reading it. It seemed to fit my picture of Dom and Letty perfectly. Perfectly matched in all things.
Dottylove1327 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Oh my god I love this! The dotty love is amazing, I wish they would read some of the stories on here... This is just perfect. Sums them up beautifully. And I loved the "you've got some serious balls bit" always wondered when "[he'd] been told" love it love it love it so beautiful xx
DraMaCrazeD chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Wow girlie this was some damn good writing, the flashback with his father's anniversary was my favorite. I hope you write more often it's really good.
XO
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
So good!
mysteriesabound1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
LOVE it!
JuneBug672 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Wow...loved it! And you're right, the song really does remind me of Dom and Letty once you pointed it out.
SpiritGoddass chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
OMG _ I absolutely adored this piece :) Great work
my shangri-la chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I really liked this. It was very 'them'. Lol. Great read. I can see this happening. )
Gemjj chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Awww really enjoyed this!
Karikocha chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Great read. I like the way you worked the song along with their past.