Reviews for Embracing Destiny
Kittens Kat chapter 17 . 2/15
I want to tell you that I am glad that you are doing better! I will keep you in my prayers. I love your stories! I can not wait to read the next update for this one! Thank you for all of your hard work!
WhoneedssportsIhaveBooks chapter 17 . 2/7
I really like this story and several of your others. I hope you are able to update soon.
bookworm1693 chapter 17 . 2/6
Glad to hear you beat the cancer. all the best for reha.
It was a nice chapter and I admire your creativity with these tasks.
Until next time
brennan.mholmich chapter 17 . 2/2
I love seeing sequels abandoned, glad I've found another 'author' to ignore. You have so many stories, and you can hardly finish just a few.
sayumiko0 chapter 17 . 1/28
Can you continued your story and the others ? I love reading them.
AndyB chapter 17 . 1/22
the story is good and interesting ...
Why do not you finish it?
lindstheravenclaw chapter 17 . 1/19
Hi! I got to this chapter and suddenly realised it's the last one you have written and seriously just yelped out a !NO! which really scared my dad and stepmum. Pleaseeee write on. I love what you are doing with this story and I'm a bit scared that you have left it until you've finished other stories. It's one of the best fanfics i've read in quite some time and the most original take on the triwizard (trischool in your case ;) ) tournament i've seen so far. 3 please write on. hope your muse makes an appearance.
bet7368 chapter 17 . 1/18
Enjoying your story. Glad to hear that you are feeling better. I know that chemo is a long road but it's a blessing to be on the way to getting that cancer gone. God bless.
riszang chapter 17 . 1/15
I really hope you would get well soon. From what I heard from people who underwent chemo that its affect varied from kne to another. I hope yours is not too bad
riszang chapter 17 . 1/15
Thank you for your stories, they are truly good. I really hope you would update this in the future
Mila Pink chapter 17 . 1/13
I liked this story. You wrote very well.
You'll be continuous wirte.
Kisses
slytherinsal chapter 17 . 1/11
very original and entertaining tournament so far
MAHA1959 chapter 17 . 1/1
hello i'm glad to hear of you. i hope with my whole heart that you are all right now and that you can write again. i love this fic. you have such a great imagination. i don't know where you go to find these games with all these obstacles, but they are fantastic. i look forwards to read you soon on this fic or another. i wish you an happy new year.
Mary Morning Bell chapter 17 . 12/31/2017
This is an incredible story! I love how you've taken the entire world into a completely new direction. I have never read another story like this, and I can't wait to see what you're going to do with Greece! Greek mythology is a favorite of mine, so... yeah.
LadyLynlyra chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
I hope you choose to continue this story. It's really interesting! I hope you are well. _
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »