Reviews for Embracing Destiny
foxee-chik chapter 12 . 4/19
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!
MARDONSGT chapter 12 . 4/9
Nice second story are you still working this story line?
guest ghost chapter 12 . 3/16
"that most don't take serious" seriously [It's an adverb, modifying the verb Take - so the -ly ending is required. Serious is an adjective, which mainly modifies nouns. To make an adverb of it, you must add the -ly.]

"screened for any sign of tempering" tampering
guest ghost chapter 11 . 3/15
Your waiter deducts a free item from your restaurant bill, or your boss deducts income tax from your wages. You deduce the solution to a problem, or the meaning of a clue. They may have the same root, but are not interchangeable in current usage.

"entered the advertisement...department" "working in advertisement" advertising
[Advertising is the industry or the department. An advertisement (or an ad) is one single creative sales short or layout, as placed in TV or magazines.]
guest ghost chapter 10 . 3/15
"they had to be far spread" widespread
"what we can deduct from them" "perhaps we can deduct more" deduce
[While the noun Deduction is used both for the product of deductive reasoning, and for getting a discount of money off a bill or a tax form, the verb Deduce is used for the former, and Deduct is used for the latter.]
bkerrmom1 chapter 12 . 3/17
I am in the process of reading all of your HP stories and am captivated with the way you play with the well known characters. I don't know which one to beg for next as they are all brilliant!
I really enjoy what you have done with the competition and the ball was excellent. What you had happen with Doby and Dumbledore was hilarious.
karthik9 chapter 12 . 3/16
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
monbade chapter 12 . 3/11
more please
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 3/11
really enjoying your story :) I am so glad I stumbled upon it from a fave list. I read the prequel and thoroughly enjoyed it also. Can't wait to see what Dumbledore tries next. Well done with the tasks and describing all the actions and the dialogue etc.
geetac chapter 12 . 3/10
I like the chapter very much.
andyjhorton chapter 12 . 3/9
so far so good, i like stories that show Harry in a relationship that isnt granger or weasley all the time, they are too predictable. this harry would be too different from canon to be insecure enough to go for the first witch that made eyes at him. Also after reading canon and taking time to reflect on the dumbledore relationship with harry it does seem he could have done much more for Harry and instead left him in a bad position to win. I agree Harry could have had more knowledge than he did when he was brought to the final battle and its very possible that he had something working against his magic to be so average in school. Very good job so far and am looking forward to more updates from you.
shannonnicole9 chapter 12 . 3/8
It's such a shame you never finished this. It's simply amazing. :( 3
adafrog chapter 12 . 3/1
Very good addition, thanks.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 2/26
LOL at Hermione. It sounds like Professor Simonson is trying to teach her (and others) the lesson that more isn't always better. Sometimes more is just more. After having taught English for 27 years, I have seen many kids (and more than a few adults) who know the art of "creative padding." One of my former administrators was an expert at stretching five minutes (or less) worth of information into a thirty-minute "talk." He was a nice guy, but his staff meetings were excruciating. If Hermione's extra-long essays that we know about are the rule for her, she needs to learn this lesson.
blimey2310 chapter 12 . 2/23