Reviews for Embracing Destiny
Fick Chick chapter 13 . 4/16
It occurs to me that Sirius should talk to the company that sells the pensive classes about putting out "bargain" versions on crystals to play on JWT's VCRs for those who can't afford pensives.
Lorraine chapter 17 . 4/12
Love this story and your wonderful ideas. I know it's been quite a while since you've updated bit I hope you come back to this story someday. Thanks for sharing
gag 59 chapter 17 . 3/24
bonjour j espère que vous allez bien j aimerai savoir si vous allez continuer votre histoire car je n en ai lu aucune qui parle du tournois des trois dans votre version je trouve ca génial j espère que vous pourrez la finir je vais la mettre en favori dans cet espoir merci
GinnyPotter1986 chapter 17 . 3/1
please add more. this can't be the end!
Ronjon chapter 17 . 2/26
Seven years since the last chapter was posted.
Oh, well. I enjoyed it while it lasted.
Priya.r.rathi chapter 17 . 2/21
I really enjoyed both preuel and this story. Hope you recovered and doing well now!
djennys chapter 17 . 2/2
hello, j espere que tout va mieux pour vous. je viens de redecouvrir vos histoire et espere vraiment que vous pourrez les mettre a jour malgré le temps passé. Au plaisir de vous lire!
Giallorosso chapter 17 . 11/27/2023
Great story! I hope you come back to it soon.
LijLij chapter 17 . 11/25/2023
I love your refreshing story so much! I hope you are alright and also hope you finish this story!
RebaSunshine chapter 17 . 11/18/2023
First of all, I hope you are still cancer-free and feeling well.
I really love this story and the first part "Forging Destiny". They are a great mix of almost everything I love in fanfics: politics, changes to Hogwarts, Dumbledore-bashing, helpful goblins and a smart Harry, with great creative ideas for the TriWiz as the cherry on top.
I hope you'll find the time, fun and muse to finish this story someday because I can't wait what other great ideas you can pull out of your hat.
Greetings from Germany, Reba
edwards-sparrow chapter 1 . 10/30/2023
I absolutely love Forging Destiny, I see you haven't updated this one since 2017 will you be finishing it?
Corwyn chapter 17 . 8/1/2023
I'm still enjoying this story, and am glad to see it continue. Cancer does indeed suck. Take care of yourself. Thanks for sharing it with us.
AerynS chapter 17 . 8/1/2023
great story. I have a question, is Dobby removing all of Albus' alchemical potions? Is he dosing Albus?
TheBurrowIsMyHappyPlace chapter 1 . 7/28/2023
I need this to continue please
csheila chapter 17 . 7/9/2023
Fantastic story

But given everything you suffered while writing, its wholly reasonable to stop. Sometimes, you need to put it all away.

A lot of these ideas and classes would work so well in a post Voldie world. Take a look at #oldcrow and #apprenticetom stories about the wandout.

Thanks for sharing.