Reviews for Embracing Destiny
Update please
Unknown Scribe chapter 16 . 2/8
This is really good. The style is simple but that helps with the plots which arw very complex. I especially like seeing Dumbledore try something and fail as sides but not the main focus. I hope this story gets updated soon as I want to see thw taskes that you have created. The fascinate me.
68phoenix chapter 16 . 1/29
so far so good. I hope you update it soon
blackflamesredblood chapter 16 . 1/21
I liked it please update soon
beautifulheartbreak chapter 16 . 1/16
I love your series so far! I hope you keep writing! X
aptteach123 chapter 16 . 1/15
WOW - this is such a fantastic, amazing, great story! I love your Tri-School Tournament, and it's tasks. They are amazing. I do notice you haven't updated since May 2016, I do hope you are continuing this story, as it's awesome and I can't wait to see what the Arabian task will look like. Please try to update again soon!
beautifulheartbreak chapter 5 . 1/15
Love the challenges! So cleverly designed!
nyhi chapter 16 . 1/11
Good story will be waiting impatiently for the next chapters
dagondawn chapter 16 . 1/4
when is the next chapters coming out, cause I really want to know what happens next!
please don't leave us readers hanging much longer!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
Plz finish gr8 story
csheila chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
I have read lots of alternatives to Tournament. But this is one of the best
Shadowhuntinggallaghergirl chapter 16 . 12/15/2016
I absolutely love this story and the one before it. You're a great writer and I really hope you update this story soon.
Phillies2 chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
Damn Hermione didn't even get top 3, wonder who her partner was
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 16 . 12/9/2016
I hope that you continue the story.

I admit that the dumbledore bash is so bad esp as it would end if some smart person just sat him down and explained if he gave up ruling and instead focused on teaching and advising, he would go down in history and legend as beloved headmaster on top of his grindelwald victory. The one that beat one of these worst, trained the next hero and earned love of all would do better.

This is the best tri-wizard that I have ever seen and the best development of the wizard worlld in any story I have read to date. You are making the changes slowly and in ways that fit attitudes of the time, working around obstacles rather than tromping on them.

I admit that hogwarts has some advantage as having the whole school there to support and all the libraries and other resources at hand unless you want to show how other schools had some equal access or support. No to mention Fred, George and Harry are all out of the box unconventional thinkers which the others don't have as much (stronger tradition/etiquette stress).
Guest chapter 16 . 12/6/2016
I love these tasks! great story!
1,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »