Reviews for An Accident?
Blake Murphy chapter 15 . 6/29
Interesting take on the pairing but I enjoyed it and hope you continue writing about this pairing
DominoRuler chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
That sound like what and how I yould say that. In a high octave, "You bit me!"
Hope6968 chapter 15 . 9/29/2015
Beautiful, nice twist on the vampire theme. Thank you, Hope.
UnguidedLight chapter 15 . 8/27/2015
rookie802 chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
So good!
Americ Pet chapter 15 . 3/20/2015
Very endeared. :)
Fumes43 chapter 15 . 3/17/2015
Kinda wish this would continue its great
Minervajk5 chapter 15 . 3/16/2015
Wow! Love the story. Love your writing! Love what your writing let's me feel!
owlofathena chapter 15 . 3/12/2015
Well, I don't quite know what to say.

Specific to this story, since I am leaving a review, thank you for finishing this new twist on the MM/HG fandom. I did love most how it began - the chapter where Minerva and Hermione have their (supposed) death-bed confession of love. I must have read it fifty or so times since that chapter was published because it is a moment of perfection and so tender and channels so much of how I would expect such a moment to go. And you have so many of these moments scattered through your multitude of stories in this pairing that it is impossible to remember them all, which means that I still find myself - although truly distanced from this fandom for the last couple of years - opening a story in my computer that you'd written and stumbling upon these sentences/paragraphs/chapters that make my heart melt.

Now for your author's note. I'm very sad (heartbroken) to hear that you're winding down on the MM/HG (I don't quite know what to call your contribution to the fandom because the enormity of it defies description)...(works?). I understand completely that it is difficult to come up with ideas that haven't been explored, because you've written at least 2 million words and spent the better part of five years doing all the heavy lifting in detailed plot/interesting/arousing stories that are more complex that many published word-building novel series. Thank you for mentioning that you'll be finishing Bonding, because I would be beside myself if you weren't going to wrap that epic up.
Americ Pet chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
Oh. The sweetness.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/9/2015
fun! thanks for this.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/9/2015
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
SassyKinglet21 chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
What a perfect ending! Love love love this story! I'm so glad you've finished it! I have to say your a/n broke my heart a bit because your hg/mm stories are some of the best I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I hope your muse will toss a cookie our way every now and then. ;)

V chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Your stories are like sunshine for this fandom, and so I hope you return occasionally as your warming light will be missed. A forever winter taking hold in your absence. You have brought so many wonderful moments through your writing.
HouseOfSeekers chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
Once again I can only say wow! Really thank you for this treasure of finished HG/MM. It was short but right in the feels, and a happy ending is what I needed. Can't wait for more Bonding, also thank you for that epic tale