Reviews for An Accident?
Americ Pet chapter 15 . 3/20
Very endeared. :)
Fumes43 chapter 15 . 3/17
Kinda wish this would continue its great
Minervajk5 chapter 15 . 3/16
Wow! Love the story. Love your writing! Love what your writing let's me feel!
owlofathena chapter 15 . 3/12
Well, I don't quite know what to say.

Specific to this story, since I am leaving a review, thank you for finishing this new twist on the MM/HG fandom. I did love most how it began - the chapter where Minerva and Hermione have their (supposed) death-bed confession of love. I must have read it fifty or so times since that chapter was published because it is a moment of perfection and so tender and channels so much of how I would expect such a moment to go. And you have so many of these moments scattered through your multitude of stories in this pairing that it is impossible to remember them all, which means that I still find myself - although truly distanced from this fandom for the last couple of years - opening a story in my computer that you'd written and stumbling upon these sentences/paragraphs/chapters that make my heart melt.

Now for your author's note. I'm very sad (heartbroken) to hear that you're winding down on the MM/HG (I don't quite know what to call your contribution to the fandom because the enormity of it defies description)...(works?). I understand completely that it is difficult to come up with ideas that haven't been explored, because you've written at least 2 million words and spent the better part of five years doing all the heavy lifting in detailed plot/interesting/arousing stories that are more complex that many published word-building novel series. Thank you for mentioning that you'll be finishing Bonding, because I would be beside myself if you weren't going to wrap that epic up.
Americ Pet chapter 13 . 3/10
Oh. The sweetness.
fun! thanks for this.
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
SassyKinglet21 chapter 15 . 3/8
What a perfect ending! Love love love this story! I'm so glad you've finished it! I have to say your a/n broke my heart a bit because your hg/mm stories are some of the best I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I hope your muse will toss a cookie our way every now and then. ;)

SK21
V chapter 1 . 3/8
Your stories are like sunshine for this fandom, and so I hope you return occasionally as your warming light will be missed. A forever winter taking hold in your absence. You have brought so many wonderful moments through your writing.
HouseOfSeekers chapter 15 . 3/8
Once again I can only say wow! Really thank you for this treasure of finished HG/MM. It was short but right in the feels, and a happy ending is what I needed. Can't wait for more Bonding, also thank you for that epic tale
MissBeeFarm chapter 15 . 3/8
What a beautiful ending! Thank you for all your efforts and for making me finish reading my first vampire story ever :)
Au Hunter chapter 15 . 3/7
It was a wonderful ending to the story. I hope that your muse will stay with you to help with your larger story. I realize that all good things must come to and end eventually, but alas we know that time is short as you will finish that story soon also. I hope you return to this realm HG/MM someday. Your writing has been a inspiration for along time and I would like to thank you now for all of your hard work and dedication to our beloved pair. Many writers are slowly slipping away from the subject and that will be a hard pill to swallow. reading about our lovely couple has been a great escape from the dreary lives that some of us live each and ever day. You are an inspiration to us all, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
rleefitz chapter 14 . 3/7
As always it is a delight. Thank you for sharing your muse.
Arial Wolf chapter 15 . 3/7
What an ending
but all good excellent stories must come to an end and fandom to by the looks of it but you'll still write hopefully and I'm shutting up now er
bloody brilliant thank you
looking forward to your next great adventure
RedBlackandLights chapter 15 . 3/7
Behold my heart breaking. I know that you have other interests. I get it. But it doesn't stop the hurt! You'd be drifting away, slowly leaving then eventually forgetting. Nooooooo!

okay. Over the top melodrama done. Love this story especially the end. or not-end, more of a happy, peaceful continuance spotted with very low moments. such is (extended) life.

I dearly hope you would still write fanfiction of your new interests and please please please make Should Have into a trilogy.