Reviews for Ciao
Crystal Forest chapter 14 . 2/16
I don't know how to describe how much I loved this. I love David Spade, and because of him, I've found a lot of amazing movies and TV shows, the most recent being Just Shoot Me, which led me to the JSM section of FF, and to this work of art.

You wrote the characters so well, that when I found this and began reading, I didn't want to stop until I had finished it. I smiled at a lot of moments, wanted to cry at some, and at the end, I was like "YAY!"
I wish I had found Just Shoot Me and your story sooner. Thank you for writing something so amazing adding such a wonderful hem to this website! :)
ThePenThatIsMightier97 chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
One of the best stories I've read! Great plot line and you always left me wanting more. Great Work!
Snapplelinz chapter 14 . 10/3/2009
Great story, this is definitely my favourite Just Shoot Me fanfic. Never thought of the Maya and Finch pairing before, but I don't hate it ; )
blackdeathmessenger chapter 14 . 6/5/2009
good story, if just a little confusing in some of the chapters. i just wish everyone else would finish their Just Shoot Me! stories. anyway,good story, hope you decide to write another Just Shoot Me! story!
Kooro chapter 14 . 8/25/2008
Jeez, I can't believe that I've never seen this in 5 years. Of course, i only started watching "Just Shoot Me" a year ago and now i can't stop. Thanks for quenching my thirst to see more Finch/Maya. Your writing skills are amazing. It was like watching an actual episode... or rather, a movie. You matched Finch's character so well with the combination of humor and wit. Good job and i hope you write another "Just Shoot Me" fic soon. ;)
Jen89 chapter 14 . 4/11/2008
I have to say, this story is phenomenal. Extremely well written and the characterisation was great. Absolutely brilliant. I realise that it's been five years since this was finished but I just found it and read through it all in one sitting and just wanted to give my opinion.

Jenny
Zaedah chapter 14 . 1/27/2008
Man, am I late to this game or what? 2003? I should bring a gift for being so tardy. Hope this review suffices...

I read all 14 chapters in one sitting, which naturally means I can't feel my butt. Still, it was well worth the tingling cheeks. I remember Spade on SNL vividly, but for whatever reason, I neglected to tune into this show. I understand the basic premise, but it wasn't until I started watching Rules of Engagement that I remembered how much I liked this guy. So one thing led to another and onto this story I stumbled.

The situations you created were wonderful, not just in their inventiveness but the wording used to bring them to life. The descriptions of the town, for instance (population old ladies and a cow?) The miscommunications, the hidden thoughts and the final resolution were all brilliant. So though I am late, I am not sorry to have arrived.
BankaiKitty chapter 14 . 12/22/2007
Oh my gosh!, this was way good! I could totally see them coming together as husband and wife. I was hoping that they would too in the series. Great story, write a sequel please where they become mommy and daddy, that would be the icing on the cake of their lives together.
Heather chapter 14 . 10/13/2006
Ah. I want to cry. That's so sweet! This story was so cute. Hilarious, too!
Melalucci chapter 14 . 4/14/2006
::bawls:: I loved it! :) Awesome job. I hope you'll read this, since it's been so long.
Julie chapter 14 . 1/8/2005
I know it's been 2 years since you wrote this so I really hope you still read reviews every once in awhile, because this story made my week! It was terrific, I love Maya and Finch together in the first place and to have such a great story about them was wonderful. I hope you're still writing wherever you are!
The Mushroom Friend chapter 14 . 8/7/2004
Wow! That was easily the best fanfiction based on a sitcom that I have ever read. I could just see all of those lines coming from those characters... Particularly:

Nina: "And you'll never *believe* what happened to me last night!"

Finch: "Hmm, neither will the jury"

That line had me in hysterics. It is just SO IN CHARACTER! Which, in my opinion, is what really makes a fanfiction great. Thank you for writing this. Really. Really. Really. OK, I'm done with the "really"s.

Ciao!-(sorry! I couldn't resist!)
Xarkam chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
Uhm...WOW. 0_0

This story is nothing short of genius. Seriously...I mean everything! Maya/Finch's relationship...the characterization was top-notch...uhm...just...everything! I so worship you now!

And I'm fighting my urge to go in fangirl mode VERY hard right now, because when reading this story, and the characters, and Finch's lines...that's what I wanted to do. Your style is just so smooth and good, and...Finch! He was just...perfect! His lines had me fighting back my laughter (as to not wake anyone up) and the last chapter had me going "Aw!" and feeling all...fluffy? XD Inside. It was just so ADORABLE...but hilarious at the same time!

You really, really are an awesome writer, and are going on my all of my faves right now.
Diana Troy chapter 14 . 10/12/2003
A great end to a great fic! I really hope you write more, soon! YOU ROCK!
Concetta chapter 14 . 10/8/2003
Aw! They got married! Sweetness! Finalmente!

Loved the story!