Reviews for Tainted Love
JamiMC4 chapter 7 . 4/9
Kozumi is the way to go!
Btw this is an awesome story! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
It was great
Myotis chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
Oh man...this was just too good for words! You nearly had me crying on the first chapter! I really loved this. Rukato is my favorite pairing, by the way. Oh, and much candy for BlackGatomon-)
Dr.D76567 chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
Ah, that was just too good... *dries off tear-stained face with towel* One of the best Rukatos I've ever read. You're an awesome writer!
Yami Kero chapter 7 . 3/27/2004
Nice story. The part of when both were mourning over the death of the other really touched me the first time I read it. I cried reading it once. And it still touches me. Good ending, like the way you made the battle. Keep up the good work.
Tamer of Light chapter 7 . 8/19/2003
beautiful story! I cried at almost every sad part!
I don't have a name I'm just making this up chapter 7 . 6/15/2003
So... Ruki is Rika, and Lee is Henry, right? So anyway,... I LOVE YOUR STORY!

But why so many _ cliffhangers? It's not fair! I also think you are an wonderful writer. You grammar puncuation, spelling and vocabulary is great! I have a thing with grammar and that kind of thing. I also have a habit of writing long reviews (in my opinion they are long) Keep up the good work!

P.S To BlackGatomon: I love candy too!

That Fire melts Ice thing was great! Good choice!
Kamehameha chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
Awww That's it? It was such a good story. Blackgatomon you deserve a treat *throws some candy* I can't wait for more fics like this! - Rukato!
Kamehameha chapter 6 . 11/4/2002
Yay! Rukato Forever! Can't wait til this turns out!
Kamehameha chapter 5 . 11/4/2002
Is Rika gonna die again? She better not die, someone's gonna save her... She's not gonna die... Right? *thinks again* AAAHHHH She's gonna die again!
Kamehameha chapter 3 . 11/4/2002
O.O Uh Oh... This is gonna be bad. Very Bad.
Kamehameha chapter 2 . 11/4/2002
O.O That was too sweet... It getting to the good part. I wonder what ruki's reaction is.
Kamehameha chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
O.O! She's gonna be fine right? *repeats she's gonna be fine* SHE'S NOT GONNA BE FINE! AAAHHH poor ruki... Good Story!
ShadowDove87 chapter 7 . 10/3/2002
Yay! That was great! Keep on writing!

Don't worry BlackGatomon, I have a big candy supply with me for the next story your tamer writes up. 'till then!
Luvya chapter 7 . 10/1/2002
*Wipes Tears from her eyes* Now why cant the show be like this? This is a wonderful fic Love Star...

Dark Biyomon: I liked it to!

Anyway This is going on my favourites!

Dark Biyomon: Oh Black Gatomon for you *Gives half of her candy to Black Gatomon*

Man your generous today! Well Seeya later :-)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »