Reviews for Love
Paul Lenzen chapter 1 . 10/29
its so good I wish there was more
Morriganna chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Thank you. This makes the most sense in the Star Wars universe.
Random Cat chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This was fascinating and really deep. I had thought many times that in order to have "balance" you needed both light and dark. I like how this came out, though when I read this I was hoping for more Anakin x Padme fluff, and I personally prefer to view Anakin as a true Jedi knight at heart. He draws power from his emotions, true, but being a Christan, I have what others might deem to be a simple point of view, on the fact that there is black and white-good and evil-with very few shades of grey characters, which in this particular fanfic, Anakin was. Thank you.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
One word WOW!
I mean this story has so much depth in it! Without Light there is no Dark and without Dark there is no Light... :)
saberstorm chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Brilliant!
nklover6894710423 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
wow a lot of ideas nice story!
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Interesting idea trying to merge the principles of the Sith and the Jedi. I especially liked the bit at the end where you showed how Vader had merged the two principles successfully so that his destiny coincide with the two schools of thought.

In Mass Effect terms, this is probably the synthesis of aster Wars.

Personally, I am not sure it would work. The principles seem too contradictory. But of course, there is no harm in at least trying.
angie chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is really good, I don't think I've ever seen this take on Vader before. You write very well, I like the way Obi Wan and Anakin resolved the conflict on Mustafar before it happened. The fight with Sidious was well done. I like the way the Jedi and Sith will coexist. This would be an interesting story if you decided to write more on it, I would love to read more!