Reviews for People Will Talk
IsabellaElric chapter 47 . 7/11
I love Love Love this series. I have not stopped reading it for the last two days! I am falling in love with your writing style! I have downloaded most of your twilight stories and I can't wait until the next part of this story is done! You make me cry, laugh, and smile as I can't get enough of your stories. Please keep it up and don't stop writing!

~Isabella Elric
Bloody Hearts chapter 2 . 6/14
"Page 394". Uggh my Harry Potter feels.
Anyway great chapter! Loved it!
AllFandomsMatter chapter 17 . 5/10
Quick question. What is the M rating for? I really like your work!
featherdusterpixie chapter 47 . 4/23
so cute and funny!
Kips34 chapter 47 . 3/16
This is so darn cute! :)
Kips34 chapter 31 . 3/15
I love these stories so much. I am thoroughly enjoying the family dynamics that you have created and developed so well. I know that it is easy to put Bella in the role of the helpless victim in fanfiction, especially given the amount of cannon material which feeds that aspect of her character in the novels, but I thoroughly enjoy reading a story that focuses more on the recovery portion of that plotline, in a realistic fashion. I wish there had been more of this in the actual books. Thank you for sharing it with all of us avid readers. :)
WhoIAmThisIsMe chapter 19 . 3/15
You said there would be no more Jake... Now I'm upset :(. Nothing against him, just... Everything against him. Jake's a mistake...
WhoIAmThisIsMe chapter 18 . 3/15
I AM LITERALLY (FIGURITIVELY) DYING FROM HAPPINESS!
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 46 . 3/9
I've read the whole book now and I can say it's one of my favorites fan fictions. (So far anyway. I'm still reading some of your other work...)
Reinbeau chapter 47 . 2/28
Enjoying this series. I found it after reading Wrecked, which I have been voting for over on Twifanfictionrecs.
PrimroseMariePotter chapter 12 . 2/8
This chapter made me cry so hard. I had tears rapidly falling down my face, I love this story!
gotitbad chapter 10 . 2/6
OK so I've read the 1st two and I'm enjoying the third story. I'm glad I asked so I didn't get to far into the fourth one before you told me about the others stories.
Spawn chapter 47 . 1/22
I thought that was cute. You wrote Carlie so well in this story. Thanks for the glimpse into her mind.
Spawn chapter 46 . 1/22
Watch out vampire world! Bella's gift is kicking in! She was shielding Jasper's thoughts and didn't even realize it. I laugh out loud every time Bella gets distracted by her desire for Edward and Jasper has to reign her back in.

Charlie and Angela took Bella being alive better than I would have. I'm sure it will take time for them to process everything. I hope their connection won't put them in danger in the future, and that no one will try to use them to get to Bella and the Cullens. You did a great job on this story, as well as the ones prior to it. Thanks for sharing.
Spawn chapter 45 . 1/22
I felt so bad for Angela. She was so upset at losing her best friend. I can't believe Lauren had the nerve to show her face at the funeral. Good for Carlisle for throwing Lauren out. The slideshow sounded nice. I hope they can keep it.

Sam was a piece of work. I'm glad that Bella killed him. She had every right to defend herself. Jake is the new Alpha so they can be allies now. LOL at Jasper calling Bella a danger magnet. She does tend to find trouble wherever she goes. Great job.
1,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »