Reviews for People Will Talk
lcm chapter 47 . 2/25
Just wanted to let you know I loved reading your three linked stories. Looking forward to reading the next one. I am new to fan fiction but feel like what you've written fits so closely with the original characters that I've just been getting to know them better and spending time with them in your alternative story. The only thing I can suggest for improving the ease of reading your stories is just a formatting thing. I noticed that sometimes you have one character comment and the other character's reaction in the same paragraph, without mentioning the other character's name. I dont realise youve switched until the next srntence usually. It's easier for me to know you're switching between characters if the reaction is in the next paragraph. Hope that makes sense, and please keep on writing, you are very talented.
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 20 . 2/2
You traded Rennesme for a dog.

I've never been so proud. That was a brilliant move.
edwards-sparrow chapter 38 . 1/11
Gotta love Seth he's my favourite wolf
edwards-sparrow chapter 19 . 1/9
Fucking Sam and Jacob just can't leave well enough alone, wish I could castrate them bastards
nessa01 chapter 47 . 12/11/2014
That was an amazing story!

Thank you for writing this amazing story for us to read! !
AHealingRenaissance chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Wow...I am now working my way through the "Her Brothers Saga" (;)) and it rocks! It isn't short, concise sentences that stop my train of thought every period; it isn't filled with typos that are distracting to my "Grammar Nazi" brain; and the chapters are long enough to absorb but short enough that I'm not wondering, "How long IS this sucker?!" :D I resisted Twilight for five years and in the span of two weeks it has become my newest obsession, meaning I now own the movies, the books, and I'm working my way through 3,000 B/E fics...I hope that is helpful feedback :)
Guest chapter 46 . 11/9/2014
I've been reading this series for a while, and I love it! I love the extra dimensions you've added to all of the characters, and the added depth to the relationships. I'm really excited to see what happens next!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 47 . 11/3/2014
One of the best Breaking Dawn rewrites I've seen in a while. Nice work. I wonder is "Dr Robst" in honour of that legend in the Harry Potter world?
Grace chapter 37 . 10/3/2014
Go jasper and Emmett!
Bee chapter 47 . 9/28/2014
I found this series on AO3 first and I wonder if you're going to publish part 3 & 4 there too? I love the option to download a story and read it on my kindle instead of my computer and I really hope you consider completing this wonderful series there too - especially since FF makes it really hard to copy a story.
Again, thank you very much for sharing. xoxo
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
I'm worried about Bella. To hurt herself physically to ease her emotional pain is a very dangerous path to follow - a path that ends in the impasse of a disorder. I'm curious how she will keep something like that a secret - she has to be creative in harming herself, because the usual cutting is out of the question in a house full of vampires. Even bruises should change her scent and alert everyone, plus Jasper's gift... it's hard to imagine she can get away with anything.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Oh no, poor Bella, her coping mechanism will bite her in the ass sooner or later. Problems tend to get bigger when ignored - they don't just vanish. I might understand where she comes from but she can't heal when she isn't facing her problems.
This is the same behavior pattern she had with Renee about her abuse. She wants to spare them the worry, but in the end her lying is going to hurt them more than the truth. Her lying means that she has no faith in their love for her. It says, secrets are the seeds that sow dissension. A lesson she already learned... Why can't she see it?
BridieM chapter 47 . 9/7/2014
Emily a lovely way to finish. :D. You've made me clucky for another dog. ;(
BridieM chapter 46 . 9/7/2014
A perfect way to end. Thanks Emily. Now I'll start on Shield. :D
alexiana75 chapter 43 . 9/7/2014
I was reading it before you have it completed. I'm not sure what chapter I sended a comment about, and I wanted to write a little something on everyone of them. You truly have a way with words. It seems to the reader that you put yourself in the characther's place and write so realistic their feelings, thoughts and emotions. Edward...Carlisle...Even Jacob.
So, keep going, you do a wonderfull job
1,298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »