Reviews for People Will Talk
Hersheykitty3 chapter 47 . 1/18
All three stories were awesome! Keep writing awesome stories please!
Laura chapter 4 . 1/7
I love these stories :) they're very well written. Also page 394 XXD
The anomalous chapter 46 . 12/1/2017
This story arc is really fantastic! I've enjoyed reading every chapter. I think that you have got the characters almost spot on: their thoughts, behaviours and interactions with each other. I really like that there is a big focus on the "everyday life" of the cullen family (although it's not always normal with Bella around!) and you've clearly demonstrated the strong bonds that the family all have with eachother which is lovely to read. Thank you for the story
Guest chapter 27 . 9/4/2017
'
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 47 . 9/3/2017
Very cute ending to a great story... So will there be anymore continuation? There are still parts of the story not explored but I guess at some point you have to end it.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 42 . 9/3/2017
I am a little confused why they would even consider telling Angela or Charlie that Bella is still around considering the threat that it would bring to everyone! Did they forget that the main reason that they promised to change Bella was because of Aro and his threat?
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 39 . 9/3/2017
Intense chapter!
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 32 . 9/2/2017
Oh the mother's touch :)
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 21 . 9/2/2017
So glad for a bit of rest from all the tension... I am sure more will come but some happy times is nice.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 13 . 9/2/2017
So hard to read but it is very well written and I am glad that you did not drag out the drama for too long and looks like efforts to help is being made.
ilovedobermans chapter 20 . 8/30/2017
Yay! She chose a (mostly) doberman! EXCELLENT taste! Dobermans are Velcro dogs. It's not unusual for a dobie to put their paws, head of sit on their human family's lap. Or put their heads on on top of their family's head! (Best way to protect them, of ccourse. Quite reasonable. THANK YOU for adding the sweet, loving, velcro doberman to this intriging trilogy!

Dawn
Shy-Bi-And-Ready-To-Cry chapter 47 . 7/19/2017
Okay i love this and its like really funny because i usually dont like Edward and Bella stuff but damn the first story got me hooked. Like dude you are an amazing author just magnificent.
CayStar chapter 47 . 7/12/2017
This was so cute!
Crimson Rhage chapter 47 . 3/24/2017
This is a great story along with the previous two stories in the trilogy. I loved how you portrayed the Cullen family. It was great to read about them acting as a true family, something I thought was missing from the original books. In fact, all of your Twilight stories I have read so far do an amazing job creating a sense of family. I must also say, thank you so much for the multiple perspectives! Jasper was my favorite to hear from, with Carlisle a close second. I hope you keep writing and thank you for sharing your stories with the rest of us.
Lacy Love chapter 28 . 2/13/2017
in the previous chapter you mentioned that Carlisle was going to talk to a therapist at the hospital for advice. you said that it would be a female by using her, but in this chapter it's male.
1,454 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »