Reviews for People Will Talk
Crimson Rhage chapter 47 . 3/24
This is a great story along with the previous two stories in the trilogy. I loved how you portrayed the Cullen family. It was great to read about them acting as a true family, something I thought was missing from the original books. In fact, all of your Twilight stories I have read so far do an amazing job creating a sense of family. I must also say, thank you so much for the multiple perspectives! Jasper was my favorite to hear from, with Carlisle a close second. I hope you keep writing and thank you for sharing your stories with the rest of us.
Lacy Love chapter 28 . 2/13
in the previous chapter you mentioned that Carlisle was going to talk to a therapist at the hospital for advice. you said that it would be a female by using her, but in this chapter it's male.
cinfalt226 chapter 8 . 2/8
I love this story so much am "binge reading" You are an amazing written and it is so beautifully written.
Lacy Love chapter 21 . 2/8
In the paragraph where Edward is telling Bella where everyone is and what they are doing for the wedding: You accidentally said Alex instead of Alice. it wasn't confusing. just something small. I'm a perfectionist so I notice the really small things
CDG chapter 12 . 1/4
I probably shouldn't be rereading your little trilogy for the fourth or fifth time by now, as it is all too relatable for me, and very triggering... but it's written so well, and with such sensitivity and understanding that it also comforts me sometimes. Well... it also hurts knowing I have nothing even close to what the Cullens are for Bella in these stories, but I think the main thing is it's a reminder I'm not a freak (as Bella is referred to at school). Too few people understand any of it, and that ignorance just hurts us more... I was physically and verbally abused by my father and bullied mercilessly through all my school years, escalating to death threats and even a weapon drawn, I developed a general anxiety/panic disorder abd PTSD, I've been sexually assaulted and raped, my family is broken and my sister absolutely hates me and still bullies me herself, largely targeting my extensive medical history and regularly reminding me that I'm worthless and damaged, and "everyone would be better off without me. Bonus: my abusive dad became a real vampire (yep, he drinks blood, last I heard). I went through a phase of carefull self-harm, but any thoughts of serious harm or suicide never lasted long. Now it's only bad PTSD flashbacks, serious panic attacks, and stress-induced blackouts that occasionally drive me to that point again. People need to understand what it's like on our side. We aren't freaks. We were dealt a bad hand and we're just hoping we survive the game. Thank you for giving us a voice here.

CDG (NessieCullen9)
goldseadragon chapter 33 . 1/2
I know this is an old story, but just an FYI: Erin is traditionally a female name in the U.S. The shrink is male, so he would be called Aaron rather than Erin.
AcetaBells chapter 23 . 12/27/2016
I love your stories, you are a fantastic writer and the "family feels" are so great. I love this version of the Cullen family.
Naruisawesome chapter 47 . 9/3/2016
Awww, omg! XD The epilogue was so adorable! I loved how Carlie calls Bella and Edward her mommy and daddy! I loved the whole story, just like all of your others! Thanks! :)
MyladyNancy chapter 21 . 8/25/2016
I love Bell as she trys to heal, the dog is and excellent tool in the case of anxiety. I am angry at the schools lack of response to the bulling. there should have been an open discussion about what he had been put through before he stepped off the deep end. oh by the way people should recognize you are not a professional I have found you easy and wonderful to read people need to get a life and not complain. love your work
Twilight-Survivor chapter 46 . 8/25/2016
I don't review much but after reading all three I am in love! The story line was wonderful, the emotions were powerful and real. My daughter is reading them now. Thanks for sharing them. Maybe another one with how things are in England and bringing two humans into the secret (or almost).
MyladyNancy chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
I just wanted to say again how much I love your Culluns. Bella seems to be forever struggling but it never seems phases them. I have spnent the last few weeks stuck to your work and the sacrifices has been most wonderful.
cerberusfluffy chapter 47 . 8/7/2016
I discovered you about three weeks ago while looking for a story to read. I started with "Her Brothers" and went from there. I really enjoy your stories and have read all of the completed Twilight ones. When you finish "Shield", I will read that, too. Thank you so much for writing so that I can feed my addiction.
IsabellaElric chapter 47 . 7/11/2016
I love Love Love this series. I have not stopped reading it for the last two days! I am falling in love with your writing style! I have downloaded most of your twilight stories and I can't wait until the next part of this story is done! You make me cry, laugh, and smile as I can't get enough of your stories. Please keep it up and don't stop writing!

~Isabella Elric
Bloody Hearts chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
"Page 394". Uggh my Harry Potter feels.
Anyway great chapter! Loved it!
Wordsintothevoid chapter 17 . 5/10/2016
Quick question. What is the M rating for? I really like your work!
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »