Reviews for The Gravitation Animation
Haley chapter 20 . 8/13
Omgggg! The shamy feels are hitting me so hard right now! Amazing job
Haley chapter 11 . 8/13
Its 6am right now and I think a part of me just died. Errr this isn't right. But amazing job so far, its very well written
Haley chapter 6 . 8/13
amazing so far! I can't wait to see where this goes. Long live the shamy!
Jlia Susino chapter 25 . 4/3
I love it
I se that you don't post anthing since 2014
So van you please continue I want to know whatever will happen next
ReindeersAreBetterThanYou chapter 25 . 10/7/2015
GAH MY HEART WHY YOU DO THIS
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THE WAY BUILT UP EVERYTHING UNTIL NOW WAS SO GOOD! ESPECIALLY DONT LEAVE IT WITH THAT ENDING PLS I LOVE YOU
shamour chapter 24 . 5/7/2015
That was so sweet, the secret kissing and then Penny noticing them sharing a bottle, great chapter!
shamour chapter 22 . 5/7/2015
Finally! That kiss was so hot... but no, why did Siebert have to interrupt...
shamour chapter 20 . 5/7/2015
Hoo... That was fun! Sheldon trying to do the illogical and Amy seeing through it but it's working, wonderful!
shamour chapter 19 . 5/7/2015
That sounds like fun... Sheldon is playing hard to get now? Bring it on:-)
shamour chapter 18 . 5/7/2015
This was so great! I absolutely loved it how Sheldon knew everything and told Kripke all the "milestones" in their relationship... and that he was Amy's knight in shining armor coming to her aid, wonderful! And wow, that awful experience with Kripke was her first kiss, oh dear!
shamour chapter 15 . 5/7/2015
I just found this story and it got me hooked... I was afraid first because I never wanted Amy to be with anyone else, but I couldn't stop reading... it was so sweet how Amy and Sheldon started to like each other, and I felt so bad for Kripke because she would need to tell him at one point... and then came this chapter, wham! And I was really relieved that Kripke was such an ass... and yay, she spent a thousand dollars on Sheldon, way to go! I love this story more and more with each chapter!
TwerdLife chapter 15 . 1/15/2015
I know why you got that book deal, you are talented and an amazing writer
That being said, you broke my heart and made me fall in love so many times in an un completed story
This is one of the most powerful stories I have read here thank you for it
I really hope you continue it one day
Or publish a quick recap of the end
I fell in love with this story an everything in it
Thanks so much
I hope you can continue it one day
I also want to read your book haha you are really talented and amazing
Congrats :)
madamocho chapter 25 . 10/29/2014
Spot on writing and funny. Congratulations on the book deal.
hazelra7 chapter 25 . 10/7/2014
I come back to this work so many time. It was one of the first FF i've ever read, and I just love it. It is everything I want in a SHamy story. I hope your new life is treating you well. I would love to read you other work. If there is a way to tell us, I would love a PM so I can see you other work. Thank for one of the best Shamy stories of all time.
April in Paris chapter 25 . 9/3/2014
Wow, this fic pulled me in a thousand different directions, and that’s a good thing! I started reading because even though I’m 100% team Shamy, I have a soft spot for Kirpke. At first, even though I logically knew Kripke had to be proved all wrong for Amy (of course!), I felt bad for him, that perhaps you were making him too evil. But then you redeemed him, just enouch, in that scene in his office, giving him a depth and pathos he does not receive on the show. As for Shamy, wow! The tension you’re building here is slaying me! Never has a single act of taking someone’s hand been so fraught with desire and longing, so beautifully described, so erotically real. Your writing is nuanced, powerful, gorgeous. I have no doubt, reading this, that you deserve your own published work. Although, being selfish, I hope you find the time to finish this someday.