Reviews for A Small Change Equals A Big Outcome
This is such a cute story! Please update soon! I look forward to Harry being possessive of Sarah and wanting to protect her no matter what. I like this quartet. Please update! This is beyond wonderful and delightful story.
MoonCraze chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
Good. Please update soon! This has so much potential!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
I really like what you have so far. Please continue to have differences to the cannon plot in order to legitimize Sarah's contribution to the plot and her existence. I hope that Neville joins the quartet as well. Oh, I I like the pairing of Harry and Sarah by the way. Maybe because Sarah is friends with Neville and I can see their relationship grow, Harry can misunderstand and be all jealous and possessive of Sarah, with her reassuring Harry that she is only friends with Neville (oblivious that Harry likes her as she only thinks that he is jealous of her being close as a friend and believing that Harry thinks that she will not be friends with him any longer).
I am interested to see what side Harry will be. Dark with Voldemort as a mentor and or a father figure as well or the light side with him playing by his own rules. I hope it is the former (dark) side. Maybe also since Sarah likes potions, Severus can be a father figure for her and maybe adopt her? Hmmm.
I hope you update this fantastic story you have here. I look forward to reading more. I know it is a bit too early but...Happy Christmas :-)!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
I came across this and I am very glad.I did. I hope that Harry ends up with her and Draco with Greengrass. Thanks for posting this as I look forward to reading more
baiters08 chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Really like the story!
Guess chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Nice idea! PLEASE CONTINUE!

Here's a grammar error I found, just thought you'd want to know: The Prefect cleared Passsssword his throat. "?" The snake hissed.

Shouldn't it be: The Prefect cleared his throat. "Passsssword?" The snake hissed.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
And the plot thickens. Continue the story I want to see a boy who isn't completely biased in everything.
Uticadanno chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Good work so far!

Too bad that Hermione had to die. I'd imagine that with both Harry and Sarah being orphans they'd get into a relationship sooner rather than latter, and be pretty "touchy feely" as well.

It'll be interesting to see where you take things.
geetac chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I like the chapter
InvisibleAuthor89 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Very nice story so far, I like the change in things making Harry a Slytherin, Dumbledore and Weasley bashing galore :) You whould make it so that Sarah isn't a mugglborn that way she fits in well with the Slytherins and Harry. Keep up the good work :)
FaleronDrace chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Interessting story so far.

For a better reading flow, you should use more breaks.
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
That was an interesting start .