Reviews for ELEANOR - a deleted scene from Blood Lines
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
that was so cute and it sure made Eleanor's day didn't it I really liked it THANK YOU
Daphodill chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was a lovely surprise. Thank you for posting this. Blood Lines is one of my favorite fics. Now you've made me want to go read it again.

Eleanor was adorable. Edward picked up that she was senile and therefore indulged her.

I truly enjoyed this. Thank you.
handsdowntoo chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was cute. I think Bloodlines was the only story I ever enjoyed where Edward had anything of a romantic/sexual past and was a vampire. So, that is just a testament to how you handled it all with a delicacy .
Airekel chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I really *love* this! It's so nice. Now I need to read 'Blood Lines' again - which I really really love! Thanks so much for posting this outtake. It's very special. I can just imagine that Edward had heart failure when Eleanor first saw and recognized him. But then he must have realized that people would just think she was having a senior moment if she talked to anyone about him - at least after she said she knew that her neighbor that died was Jimmy Hoffa. I'm glad, though, that Rebecca didn't come back while they were talking. And I loved that Edward had a bit of his human life to talk about with someone who was there - besides Carlisle. I'm also glad that Bella was ther to share this special gift with him.

Again, thanks so much for posting this. It's wonderful, just like 'Blood Lines'!
sujari6 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Thank you for this outtake. Blood Lines is still one of my all-time favourite stories.
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
That was fantastic! I may have to read Blood Lines again! I forgot how much I loved that story. :)
Thanks for posting this!
Jen
hoppyliz chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Lovely and funny.
Thanks for sharing it.
turmy chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Blood Lines was one of the very first stories i read on fanfiction and i have always loved it.
I'm very glad you ran across this outtake and decided to post it i thought it was great so thank you.
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I did enjoy it. Thank you for sharing it with us!
kgarrison3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Thank you! This has always been one of my favorite stories. I love it when Edward's kindness is shown - not enough stories let that shine through. You always seem to get to the essential Edward. I can't say enough about your writing!
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Another gem.
Eternally Addicted chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
What a great scene. Loved it!
Montara chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
It seems Edward was like the rest of the kids, not some brooding one :) It's nice to know.
ickaren chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Thank you for posting this here,I loved reading it. Bloodlines is one of my all-time favourite stories. You write some of the very best vampire fic ever!
ksuvoge chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Love. I was just re-reading BL today, one of my favorites! Love all your work and looking forward to your non-twilight fiction to come out. :). Thanks for sharing
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »