Reviews for ELEANOR - a deleted scene from Blood Lines
turmy chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Blood Lines was one of the very first stories i read on fanfiction and i have always loved it.
I'm very glad you ran across this outtake and decided to post it i thought it was great so thank you.
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I did enjoy it. Thank you for sharing it with us!
kgarrison3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Thank you! This has always been one of my favorite stories. I love it when Edward's kindness is shown - not enough stories let that shine through. You always seem to get to the essential Edward. I can't say enough about your writing!
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Another gem.
Eternally Addicted chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
What a great scene. Loved it!
Montara chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
It seems Edward was like the rest of the kids, not some brooding one :) It's nice to know.
ickaren chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Thank you for posting this here,I loved reading it. Bloodlines is one of my all-time favourite stories. You write some of the very best vampire fic ever!
ksuvoge chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Love. I was just re-reading BL today, one of my favorites! Love all your work and looking forward to your non-twilight fiction to come out. :). Thanks for sharing
Beans827 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Oh yes I did enjoy that. Makes me want to go back an re-read Blood Lines because that Edward was so every special. So gentle and gentlemanly! Loved him. Thanks for sharing that.
katmom chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Just lovely!

Kathie
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was really good :)
dinotopian chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Sweet! Thank you!
pnkats chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
That was awesome. I loved blood lines! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Love this glimpse of Edward as a typical boy of his times LOL!
bmw140 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I loved that! Bloodlines is one of my all time favorites! I've reread several times.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »