Reviews for Ribbons
littlelolajones chapter 17 . 2/25
Very intense story
Jai chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
I'm sad that Faith had to die.
Great story though.
BrandiIndigo chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
I hope you are going to write a sequel. This was an amazing story and I'd love to see who has now taken up the torch of the Ribbon killer.
hummingbird7 chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
I really like your stories, read all through the night
Guest chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
I loved it
Peaches Girl chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Okay, I loved it. Once I started I just couldn't stop until I finished. Great plot, and I loved the character build, especially with the villain in this case.

I was hoping to see how Lindsey made out but we know he was going to be okay. I hope you are working on another one soon.

Keep up the great work.
SMGbest chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Excellent!
Poor Faith, on the other hand, I cann't imagine how Tara and Cassie will forget what happened, although I think they will become a couple.
Buffy and Angel are so cute together! I'm glad that they are in love and will live together. But how the hell Ben could stay alive? It's he who was watching through the window and left a red ribbon.
Are you planning a sequel to this story? This threat "soon" is a promise to continue. But I don't want Buffy fell into this horror again.
Thanks for the great story! And please keep writing)
SMGbest chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
Nooo! Such a good start of the chapter and then this psycho takes Buffy! All of these deaths and the police did nothing to protect their key player! Damn! I so hope Ben didn't rape Buffy and Angel will come in time. Otherwise, the whole thing just doesn't make sense.
laurajayne.lowe1 chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Brilliant.
SMGbest chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
Great work.
Sorry for Faith, because it wasn't supposed to happen to a police officer on a mission. Angel and Giles are waiting for a warrant to search Ben's house, right? I think Ben wants to kill Faith because of them...
Looking forward))
SMGbest chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
O hell! Thank god this's not Buffy, she wouldn't have a chance against Ben. Police are doing lousy work, police cars had to wait in nearby alleys outside the restaurant and follow Ben. As long as they find his house, Ben will have time to rape Faith.
Thanks for the update))
Guest chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
More please!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Hope it's angel that came!
Cheerpup1392 chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Ah, did they find him? I hope so. He's a real bastard! I wonder who it is, or if it's someone we don't know. And I hope they save Tara and Cassie. Still loving this story and the way it's written. I like the development in Angel and Buffy's relationship. Hopefully after the case is solved we can find out more about Angel's past relationships and maybe Buffy's too if there are any. Good work. Can't wait for another update.

Oh, and I loved the dinner scene. Very funny!
SMGbest chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
OMG! What a chapter!
Ben is such a dangerous and clever! Is this Angel or another police officer who said the last phrase? Angel was with Lindsay outside the restaurant, but I cann't imagine anyone else who would arrest Ben. But I hope they don't kill him, he should rot in jail and still it's not enough. Oh, it means that the end is soon? Do you plan to write more bangel stories?
I look forward to update))