Reviews for When in Europe
Please update, ohmigod I love this!
very good, loved
Deboy chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Please dont keep this story hanging please start updating it ..love this story
ziii chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
This is cool. Can't wait to see more of charming Sheldon :D
mlt17 chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Wow, I am loving this Sheldon! 3
PixelButterfly chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
YOU UPDATED! YAYYYYYY! BTW, I love this story.
Megla chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
I absolutely am in love with your story! The plot is super interesting and you seem like a very talented writer. I'm anxious to see what happened to change him so much. I actually do love the idea of seeing him ooc for this kind of story. It works well(: Update soon!
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I definitely want to know more about Sheldon's past. Leather jackets? Swords? That is totally awesome!

Somehow, I don't think Leonard is going to get the girl this time around. Goodbye Leonard, there's a new favorite in town!

(Not that Leonard was my favorite before, but he seems to be the favorite on the show.)
Blazeemperor chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Please Update the story Soon :)
Dardarr chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Interesting start, though tread carefully. You might be turning him into a bit of a Gary Stu or whatever they're called. I am intrigued though by the possibilities, and you seem to be handling his sudden awesome-ness kinda well.

Can't wait for more!
Anony chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Wow even though Sheldon is so ooc in this story I'm just really intrigued to know more about him! Lol I love this side to him
Can't wait to read more!
Deboy chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Please update soon..ur story is one of my favorites...also please keep the couple as angel and shelly :)
UltraJukebox chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Please don't stop.

That's my only request. Its very very interesting in terms of setting/theme/plot. Just don't abandon it please.
El Frijolero chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Im intruiged brah!
Seathesea chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Please please update love at a boarding school I'm begging you. It's soooooo good.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »