Reviews for When in Europe
very good, loved
Deboy chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Please dont keep this story hanging please start updating it ..love this story
ziii chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
This is cool. Can't wait to see more of charming Sheldon :D
mlt17 chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Wow, I am loving this Sheldon! 3
PixelButterfly chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
YOU UPDATED! YAYYYYYY! BTW, I love this story.
Megla chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
I absolutely am in love with your story! The plot is super interesting and you seem like a very talented writer. I'm anxious to see what happened to change him so much. I actually do love the idea of seeing him ooc for this kind of story. It works well(: Update soon!
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I definitely want to know more about Sheldon's past. Leather jackets? Swords? That is totally awesome!

Somehow, I don't think Leonard is going to get the girl this time around. Goodbye Leonard, there's a new favorite in town!

(Not that Leonard was my favorite before, but he seems to be the favorite on the show.)
Blazeemperor chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Please Update the story Soon :)
Dardarr chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Interesting start, though tread carefully. You might be turning him into a bit of a Gary Stu or whatever they're called. I am intrigued though by the possibilities, and you seem to be handling his sudden awesome-ness kinda well.

Can't wait for more!
Anony chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Wow even though Sheldon is so ooc in this story I'm just really intrigued to know more about him! Lol I love this side to him
Can't wait to read more!
Deboy chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Please update soon..ur story is one of my favorites...also please keep the couple as angel and shelly :)
UltraJukebox chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Please don't stop.

That's my only request. Its very very interesting in terms of setting/theme/plot. Just don't abandon it please.
El Frijolero chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Im intruiged brah!
Seathesea chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Please please update love at a boarding school I'm begging you. It's soooooo good.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
This is really something else to read, I just love reading about this Sheldon. You're spot on about Leonard, this is how he would react and think seeing Sheldon in this way. Hell he would react this way for any guy that would have talked to Penny.