Reviews for Thrill Switch
dawnknits chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
This was so much fun to read. Thanks for taking the time to write it. . . 10 years ago.
Fortheloveofbones16 chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
Oh my gosh! That story was hilarious! I almost wish this could have been a real episode! Thanks for the entertaining read! :)
piper maru duchovny chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
OMG I loved this story

and just yeah

now I have that Phil Vassar song in my head

thanks a zillion!

LOL

I love him, saw him in concert forever ago

haha

John Doggett can take me two-steppin' anytime he sees fit

LOL

this was so cute and I just loved it
DanaPetri chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
One of the best things i've ever read!
Kate chapter 11 . 12/4/2004
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for putting so much effort into it! I wanted to see Doggett and Reyes go at it like rabbits, though-Doggett deserved something nice after all that crap he put up with~
Andi chapter 10 . 9/20/2004
Hehe. Yeah, happy endings do make life better. - Very cute. And pretty amusing as well. Got to love cross-dressing. -
Em-958 chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
hahahahahahaahhahahah!

So fun!

Love it! Your So good! :D

You Are really great! :D

Em-958 chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
I Lav It
Em-958 chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
I Love them ohh love them oh love them more!

I'm goin to read the next chapter, and the chapter that, and utill the end cos this is to good to ignire! :D I just can! It's so great and funny! :D

Em-958 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Man! This is just makes me delirious with joy!

Just love it! The idea, the charecters words, everything is so fynny! I Think I'll have to call after a ambulance, cos I'm laughting my guts up here! really! My smile is from ear to ear and I can't stop smiling and laughting! My cheeks actually hurt from the laughter and smiling!

Your great1 a Natural!

skulz chapter 10 . 11/21/2003
wow. I mean wow. That was one of the most amazing fanfics I've ever read. It must've taken you FOREVER to write! I loved the concept; aah, crossdressing, funniest crap in the world!

Keep up the kickass work!

-QQ-
Kursed SeeD chapter 11 . 10/31/2003
Lmao! This was just INCREDIBLE! Hehehehehe.

*Must put on favourites list*
Gothic Spook chapter 11 . 9/18/2003
there can be only one word to describe this story and that is "WOW" that was so funny. Especially when Kersh was chasing Doggett through the FBI building! I hope u keep writing funny x files stories like this because your brilliant at it. Once again great story : )
sdfadf chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
Satan in a muumuu." sounds like the book "The Devil Wears Prada"...good book,...good story...
XFkid chapter 11 . 7/8/2003
I LUV YOUR FIC! heehee! They were all soo cute! Especially monica! My brother is pissed with me, you see, while reading this fic, i was listening to busted with earphones so i was singing really loud, i was also watchin f.r.i.e.n.d.s and my bro kept on tellin me ta shut up and it was 3:45 am in the mornin, my parents were asleep so if you were here, you'd hear a 13 yr old gal singin year 30,snorting in front of the pc and laughing at the tv! sry if this is too long!

Bye!