Reviews for Entwined
Aya Kazuki chapter 2 . 3/5
You can just guess how ecstatic I was when I realized this is the sequel. Yay! Awesome work so far! :) hope you update soon!
All'roundCowgirl chapter 2 . 2/9
Update soooon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
I'm so happy I found this story. I finished closer and was looking for the sequel! I hope you haven't given up this story and that you'll update soon!
kailasworld chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Yay found the sequel! Amazing story, I hope you update soon! This Is my favorite fanfic Ever. You got a gift when it comes to writing, keep it up . !
Samantta Hyuuga chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
OH JESUS! I FOUND IT! Since last year i have been seeking the 'Closer' continuation. I'm so happy! I missed you so much. You make my days happy! The way that you write is so incredible, so fantastic.
This chapter is so nostalgic. I remembered how I felt in the last chapter of Closer. It's so good that you continued the story. I don't watch Naruto more. I'm waiting for the last chapter, cause i have afraid that Kishimoto do story to lose it sense. I don't want remember Naruto like a bad anime, so i go waiting for the final chapter and, if be good, I go continue to watch. Probably will not to end like i want, with SasuIno!, but i have my hopes You see the chapter that Ino met Sasuke again, after years, in the battlefield? He say only a phrase but my SasuIno heart jumped out! In all the SasuIno's stories that i saw that is like the real story, like Manga's continuation, when he met Ino again, in the fanfic, he said that same phrase! So i go crazy with this! Me and my hopes rsrs.
Oh god, i wrote so much! I'm so happy with this story that don't saw what i'm writing. Please, forget my poor english. It's so better that in the last year, but how i learn english alone it's hard to me to know the right way to write.
Thank you for read this till the end! And, I JAM WITH BUMBLEFOOT, guitar player the Guns n' Roses, so i'm happy for the rest of month! You is probably think "Why she is saying this for me? I don't know Who she are!", but i just get to speak something with him for your ? Let me explain for you: I better my english for understand your stories, so you is like a teacher, a friend for me Yes, i'm crazy :P
So, thank you for all your stories and for continue to write (And for unconsciously teach me english), you're incredible. This chapter is amazing, and the first too (I was so anxious for the next chapter that i didn't a review). Please update soon! Kisses
(This is the second time that i write this, cause when i ended the comment before, my energy crashed and i lost all that i wrote. So sorry with the mistakes and for kill the English's grammar)
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Yessss You're Back ! Another Amazing Chap :)
I Feel Bad For Shoji :/ Hopefully Ino Can Give Him His Peace (:
Updatee Soon !
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Its a miracle u updated and by the way you never cease to put a smile on my face thx so much
Flaming Beauty chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
By the stars an update! Welcome back Chica!
xLoveChuuChuuTrainx chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Oh, I just love this so much! Thank you so much for updating- I got so excited and ecstatic when I got alerted of the update! This is an absolutely splendid story, and I hope you update soon. Your writing is amazing! But on a side note, I don't know if they're typos but you say Kakazu instead of Kakuzu? Anyway, keep up the good work!
ShikaIno1 chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Loved this update and I really hope for another one sometime soon! It's so sad that Inoichi's and Shikaku's death is coming up so soon though! Anyways, great chapter as always!
NARUTONARUTONARUTO.NARUTO chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Amazing… *sigh*… absolutely amazing (the only thing that I can fault about this is the summary of the story, since it says 'Third ninja war' instead of 'Fourth ninja war' but it's just a minor mistake among remarkable work) other than that I applaud you truly one of the best writers of I have read Closer and the sequel remains on fantastic standards,
Please continue with your brilliant stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
YAY I LUV ALL OF UR STORIES I LOVED CLOSER AND AM HAPPY TO SEE YOU CONTUBUE UR YREAT WORK THROUGH ENTWINED PLZ UPTADE SOON
SASUINO ALL THE WAY
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Yesssssssss ! You Know I Was A Huge Fan Of Closer So To See It Continued In A " sequel " Im Up & Pumped Again For A New Story/Adventure :)
Updatee Soon !
Onessyl chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I've been reading your 45chapter story again for this sequel. I love your work and it takes me away from reality. It's relaxing and pumpin'. I really can't wait till there's more. More of ROOOMAAANCEEE! Ino with Naruto? Itachi? Or sasuke? It doesn't matter! I love these three Couples, so surprise me!
Duchess K chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Yeeeeeesssssss! Finally! FI-NA-LLY! XD I've been waiting for this since...? I don't know! But thank ya author-san! It's published! Yehey! XD