Reviews for The Not Human
Omfg this was brilliant! Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2019
Loved this
comeon360 chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
I've read this story nearly 5 times over the past few years. It's a favorite that I can never let go... and now I'm finally coming out of the shadows to leave a review. I can't understate how dearly I adore this fanwork - because of the goddamn specificity and even more because it's a rare!pair

P.S. Are you on ao3 (Archive Of Our Own)? I'd love to continue reading your works there!
Cami.Sol chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
Well, I really love Diana with Batman and I almost quit reading this when I saw the pairing, but I decided to give it a shot and then...by the way you wrote it, I found it so fun that I couldn't stop!Really nice story! :)
Shizukinek chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
HAHAHAHA ME ENCANTO! fue muy divertido, sexy y romántico. Gracias por compartirlo :D
Alma Bipolar chapter 1 . 5/4/2018
Today I read this story again, I will have read it at least five times, I really like it, whenever I remember it I look for it as 'not human' and it never appears, so I get scared and think it was deleted, but no, it's just the seeker jajajaj. So I just wanted to say that I love the story and I keep reading it many times.
LVEZ chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
OMG hilariously funny! I honestly couldn't stop laughing ( at work mind you!) Ty for making my week!

Kudos to you and YOUR PARROT!
L chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
OMG historically funny! I honestly could NOT stop laughing! Great kudos to you and your PARROT!
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Very nice. It has a great little life lesson at the end too. Love can transcend even species
SLIVERHAWKGIRL chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
I love this pairing. great little story
Zelda's Hero chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
I loved this story!
ano chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Im in love witch this pice of art.
Kira007Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Love it~
Beth of Liz chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Oh my djzksisnbsyzushsb. I love this pairing and you're so right there isn't enough. MORE!
IAmThereforeIDrink chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Funny and fluffy. I liked it a lot :)