Reviews for Uncle Len!
kavya chapter 11 . 1/17
Why don't you support homosexuality?
aurora0914 chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
It was good! Im looking forward to the next chapters And maybe get a little bit Rin POV on Kyo and stuff?
EverlastingBananas chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
Just finished reading all 18 chapters and WOW! I'm so in love with this story and your writing style! Just amazing! Keep up the good work! can't wait for the next chapter 3
Guest chapter 18 . 6/26/2014
cant wait 4 more chapters
violetmistress chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
Oh my god the description of Rin sex moves was epic. I was laughing the entire time on how Kyo and Len were finishing each other sentences. Did it never cross Kyo's mind about how Len knows his sister really really well, if you know what I mean I mean. (tries to wink flirtatiously but ends up failing and it turnts out to be a pedophile grin)
violetmistress chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
The cliffhanger, tho. Haha I sound like the white girl of this generation. xD Moving on, I can't wait to read the next chapter. I didn't think it was any more possible to fall deeper in love with this story but the intimate RinxLen scenes hit Jackpot
violetmistress chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
Damn that make out scene was HOT.
violetmistress chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
I want to see the AnnaxRin bit, tho!
DoKuRiNAnimationQueen chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
UUPPPPPPPPPDDDAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE
Emperor In Exile chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
I CAN SENSE THE PLOT POINTS!PLOT-POINTS!

I love this, and trust me your better at drama than I'll ever be.(Also why write a drama if you're no good at 'em)

I feel like Len should have been more mean to Mikuo. I mean a little "I'll kill you if you take another Step Hatsune!" that would have been nice and showcased the overprotective Len
YellowFluffiesForever22 chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
It's nice seeing you again!

So, what have we here? A totally iffy idea of Len's going disastrously well? Isn't that a first. XD

When I read "...And out came a hideous hairy man." I was practically yodelling like Snow White to her little bunny-thing-friends. I had so called it. You see, when you read a heck load of stories and a character decides to knock on a strangers door, there are only three options; 1. Hot girl. 2. Hairy dude. 3. Ghosts. *cue pre-recorded round of applause*

Anyway, I adored Len's little story. C: It was hilarious, and all of Len's mistakes made it realistic, but still had the fictional streak in it.

(I spotted the innuendo, again. Can someone please give me a sash that says, "Corn Grills, the Innuendo Dora"?)

For the sake of sounding NOT like a total suck-up, I feel the need to criticise you, constructively. BEWARE, it gets confusing.

You really worked the drama well, but I felt that it would've been—since I lack better vocabulary—"better" if you hadn't placed Mikuo's cameo(?) during the Hailey (Riley? Bailey? XD) visit? (Although it made it more dramatic...) I think all the readers were like, "OMFG, dat's not Bailehy, hon," and then suddenly, MIKUO.

I love kawaii Mikuo, but Len literally had to drop everything and stop Kuo from bring havoc onto Earth with his attractiveness.

So, basically, what I'm saying is that I was so focused on the "Hailey-Bailey-Riley" scene that Mikuo's sudden pop-up just sorta confoozled me, and I was like, "woah. What's happening? Is this real life?"

If you ignore the paragraphs above, all I have to really say is that this chapter was one of my favourites because it had a teaspoon of almost every character mentioned so far...I think. I can't wait for your next chapter! :)

P.S. Sorry for my unnecessary criticism! It was so uncalled for! I felt like all my compliments made people think I was a bit of a flatterer... Well, I hope I helped a little? 'OTL
Kurone Ryu chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
Well. . . . I did NOT see that coming. . . .I wonder how will Kaito and Meiko react after that XD
Guest the 2nd chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Oh the drama! Lol.

Keep up the good work!
Kagamine-RinCVO2 chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
Omg! Love it! Really...why?! WHY!Sure! Change it to M rated! Do lemon!*smirks* for some reason, when u think of Rinto in this story, it reminds me of Oliver!
Emperor In Exile chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
I wanted them to control themselves so bad I mean come on not only are rin's son and ex husband in the house but so are their parents!

I really can't wait for kyo to find out about them mwuahahahaah