Reviews for Temperatio Temporalis
I'm really sad that this was only two chapters. It was an amazing two chapters and I'm on the edge of my seat wanting more.
mayotta chapter 2 . 8/1
This is great I hope you continue this. The humor is some of the best I have seen in Fanfic.
NightSkyWolf chapter 2 . 6/12
Please update
gategirl15747 chapter 2 . 5/27
Hope this will be updated
K chapter 1 . 5/8
Just brillent.. Thanks so much. I love baby harry and kids stories.
sandipi chapter 2 . 2/26
I love this story and I'm very curious to see what happens next. How will they get rid of Tom Riddle and Dumbledore?
sad sabrin chapter 2 . 1/29
Well hope to see it continue
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 2 . 1/13
Shannon Dee chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
A great start.
Forward Observer chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
You had me after you wrote that Dumbledor sacrificed the Potter family. Another story to add to my favorites.

Seriously I hope you return to this one someday. Nicely laid out and enjoyable to read with a touch of crude humor that was appreciated. I've seen this scenario before but that one turned into a "super" harem which was a bit much.
Midoriryu chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
You had me until you wrote that Dumbledore sacrificed Harry's family. Ah well another story in the bin.
Arial Wolf chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
This is such a amazing awesome start
Looking forward to more
Brilliant thank you
That's funny making her breast feed again loved it
JudgementKing chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Love the story. The characterization of the parents and the kids are unique and interesting in their own way. Then the details put into the story make it a story above most of the other writer on this site. Please continue this story. It is one of the few Lunar Harmony stories that I like and one of the few relationships that I Ship.
MWRANDOM chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
This is excellent work! Interesting plot, nice character interaction, good grammar and spelling, it has everything I like in a story. I hope that you continue this.
Mmars69 chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
I love this story! I just started reading it and I hope it hasn't been abandoned.