Reviews for Temperatio Temporalis
chrisd312002us chapter 2 . 7/18
This a really fun story. I hope you come to it.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 2 . 7/9
Love stories so far can't wait to see a new chapter
mageofmyth chapter 2 . 7/6
This is such a great start to a story. I would love to see where it is going, or even just a small paragraph to say where you had planned it to go.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 6/25
Love this story, hope you continue it.
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 4/26
Excellent story, hope that updates will be coming soon
PoseidonPrince chapter 2 . 3/26
all good
twilliams1797 chapter 2 . 2/28
when I find something different and interesting I desire more of it. Hope that someday you can see clear to extend this one.
shadowwolf2345 chapter 2 . 2/27
It's very funny and pretty good so far to I would love to read more on this whenever you get a chance to write more.
Banner chapter 2 . 2/22
This is a whole new approach to the back-in-time idea! I love it - so many possibilities.
Herbert Dribble chapter 2 . 1/26
Updated: August 27th, 2013. Why, oh *why* all good fics have only a few tantalizing chapters without being updated in *years*? By the time I finished (well, technically *started*) reading this fic, I was ready to sign off my firstborn child for the next chapter, but alas, that was *not* meant to be. [sigh] Well, at least I've enjoyed what was written (published?) so far, mourning the fact that there's no more. Hats off for the great work, and thanks for sharing even this much.
Corwyn chapter 2 . 1/7
Loving this story so far. I hope you get a chance to continue it.
Sanguinis13 chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Good story so far, I hope you get back to it soon.
easysam chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
I hate that you have not updated this awesome fic in over two years. Please continue as it is very original.

Sam
drakonpie250 chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Please continue this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
John Wolfe, I hope life is a little better for you now that a few months have passed. And on a side note, I really line this story. If you ever continue with it, you have a fan following till the end.