Reviews for Technically Married
Nualie chapter 2 . 5/1
This is pretty funny...
In the canon story, Maou and Emi actually end up parenting a little girl, Alas Ramus.
Did you now?
Oh, and it's Suzuno, not Suzuki.
Justin k chapter 2 . 4/22
Hey, love your story so far, and I think you should make Maou, Emi, and Chiho flip out over the fact that Emi is technically Serena's mother, Maou the least and Chi the most.
shamanic demonator chapter 2 . 4/14
I love it! Shame that it won't continue :( Was hoping for family time
HuntressXHunter chapter 2 . 2/10
Knew this is gonna happen at some point ;)
MC chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Please update and continues with the story soon. Thx
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Im waiting for your next )
akira nari -D chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
This story is the BOMB! XD
I'm loving the fact that Emi and Maou have a kid together which so ironic cause they're technically enemies.
I hope you update soon :-)

see ya! *waves goodbye before jumping out a window *
Music lover 551792 chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Omg that's awesome! You should continue this story. I really like it. Hope to see chapter 3 soon!

Adios
Music
Asssspooiii chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
I really, I mean it, really like the story.

Continue it as you may. Pretty llease with a cherry on top.

They have a kid, with you said Serena had pink hair I thought it was Emi's daughter too. I want to see it go through... Maybe like Emi's reaction to Alas.
AttackonKings chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I just finished watching this series and I love it so much! When I found this I was exstatic, but then I learned you haven't updated for over a year and I really want to know what happens next. I really hope you can update soon because I am dying to know how Emi will react to all of this! Thank you for writing such an amazing fanfiction and I hope you update soon!
anomonist chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
I loved it the mystery and light humor was great plz update it's been a yea(more less)
Kaoru Hiiyama chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Love the story

Completely amusing, hehehe... Gonna keep up for this one, definitely!

As for the advice however, I could only say that it is better to make more spaces between the lines because, you see, reading on the computer screen could be more tiring than on the books.

Well, that's all for now, I believe. Thanks for the story anyway, it's completely make my day.
Also that the advice was mean as a mere advice, whether you're going to follow or ignore it was all your call.

And, lastly, I'd like to let you know that the common terms of where Maou Sadao lives is Sasazuka, not Susuzunka... as in the wiki and so on.

Keep up the good work and see you in next chapters
Cheers,
Toby
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
What's to say that Emi isn't her mother to begin with. Actually who is her mother? oh well that'll be revealed later.
Bronyhood of Steel chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
hope you continue this
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
please come back to this story! its soo good and my feels man come on you can just let it stop there!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »