Reviews for Technically Married
Will u update anytime soon? It's so good! Please, please update soon!
Animematchmaker43 chapter 2 . 4/6
finish the next chapter and I'll write any type of fan fiction story you want personally
MASTER T-REX chapter 2 . 2/21
Why u stop...? :(((((((

Please update soon. I want to see what happens next!

(Also, #50! Yeah!)
Nualie chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
This is pretty funny...
In the canon story, Maou and Emi actually end up parenting a little girl, Alas Ramus.
Did you now?
Oh, and it's Suzuno, not Suzuki.
Justin k chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Hey, love your story so far, and I think you should make Maou, Emi, and Chiho flip out over the fact that Emi is technically Serena's mother, Maou the least and Chi the most.
shamanic demonator chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
I love it! Shame that it won't continue :( Was hoping for family time
HuntressXHunter chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
Knew this is gonna happen at some point ;)
MC chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Please update and continues with the story soon. Thx
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Im waiting for your next )
akira nari -D chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
This story is the BOMB! XD
I'm loving the fact that Emi and Maou have a kid together which so ironic cause they're technically enemies.
I hope you update soon :-)

see ya! *waves goodbye before jumping out a window *
Music lover 551792 chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Omg that's awesome! You should continue this story. I really like it. Hope to see chapter 3 soon!

Adios
Music
Asssspooiii chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
I really, I mean it, really like the story.

Continue it as you may. Pretty llease with a cherry on top.

They have a kid, with you said Serena had pink hair I thought it was Emi's daughter too. I want to see it go through... Maybe like Emi's reaction to Alas.
AttackonKings chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I just finished watching this series and I love it so much! When I found this I was exstatic, but then I learned you haven't updated for over a year and I really want to know what happens next. I really hope you can update soon because I am dying to know how Emi will react to all of this! Thank you for writing such an amazing fanfiction and I hope you update soon!
anomonist chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
I loved it the mystery and light humor was great plz update it's been a yea(more less)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »