Reviews for Special Ops: Susan Rizzi and the N7's
pt1oef chapter 52 . 8/14/2016
Excellent but... Destroy Ending... This has some problems. Unfortunately, each Mass Effect 3 ending has great cost, it is unrealistic to say which is better than others. There are so many arguments around this.
pt1oef chapter 51 . 8/14/2016
This is exciting despite I can't follow your plot like this! Excellent!
pt1oef chapter 50 . 8/14/2016
This is intense. Most of your settings are reusable. However, modifications of major events are necessary.
pt1oef chapter 49 . 8/13/2016
Great suicide mission! You made N7 greater than I thought.
pt1oef chapter 48 . 8/12/2016
Excellent settings and details. Too much things for me to learn.
pt1oef chapter 47 . 8/12/2016
Rizzi is a far more valuable character than I had already known. She will be far more useful for new story. You did really great job, cswang.
pt1oef chapter 46 . 8/12/2016
Marvelous! You filled in the gaps! I'm going to have lots of things to ask you about the plot and settings.
pt1oef chapter 45 . 8/12/2016
Naomi is best! Every scenes you wrote are useful and great. Excellent elements for post-ME3 story.
pt1oef chapter 44 . 8/11/2016
Glad that I have been reading this FanFiction chapter by chapter properly, whether than skipping most content and went straight to the ending. Your characters and their stories are invaluable for writing AU after Control Ending. Your Naomi are too useful to lead to interesting conversations. Almost every character you wrote have great personal backgrounds.
pt1oef chapter 42 . 8/11/2016
Good to see how Susan interact with Cerberus members.
pt1oef chapter 41 . 8/11/2016
If Shepard control all the things relating to the Reaper, how can she answer what happened in the Circle of Extinction? Did Cerberus become so horrible because they were indoctrinated? Wish to see Susan wearing different fashions.
pt1oef chapter 40 . 8/11/2016
If Cerberus returns to what it should be after Control Ending, things will get far more complicated. What if those vile experiments' data may lead to something good? Never feel bored to Susan's reactions to important events. The POV you wrote are too useful.
pt1oef chapter 39 . 8/11/2016
Your characters are so good, so great and full of details. They can bring up more interesting interactions in crossover.
pt1oef chapter 38 . 8/11/2016
The Collectors are the most fascinating forces under Reaper. I'm quite interested about how will they behave in Control Ending. This chapter is amazing.
pt1oef chapter 37 . 8/11/2016
You insert every details which Mass Effect 3 didn't mention clearly. Great plot!