Reviews for Special Ops: Susan Rizzi and the N7's
Cswang Fan chapter 53 . 5/24/2014
This story is amazing there has been funny sad and happy moments all the way through and here it is... the end. There was no salarian squad member though... none the less this is one of the best thing in my life good job Cswang!
reignlief chapter 53 . 5/13/2014
Damn you! how dare you end this story now!, Its going to take me days to find something like this to read now!
In all honestly, i loved this story. it gave life to the multi player aspect and i loved nearly all the characters, i just wish it was longer so i had more to read.
DaddyKuns chapter 53 . 5/13/2014
We'll done. This was such an entertaining and fun story to read. Never a dull moment. I laughed so many times when you described moments in multiplayer matches that many of us have experienced (cough* vanguards). Looking forward to what you write next.
Xenopsyche chapter 53 . 5/12/2014
Concise, simple and fitting; everything a good epilogue should be and a fantastic conclusion to a fantastic story. I thank you for conceiving of, and then completing, such a mammoth and impressive story.
And I can assure you, you definitely succeeded in capturing a very large portion of the magic of the Mass Effect Series.
shadowassassin2 chapter 53 . 5/12/2014
Its sad to see this fic end but I enjoyed the ride and thank you for it and good luck on your next project
HK-Revan chapter 53 . 5/12/2014
Okay that was an amazing story. Utterly amazing. Can you write more mass effect ? Can I have your babies ? Can I just chat with you ? Just being utterly amazed by how you fleshed out this world and made it your own.
Guest chapter 53 . 5/12/2014
I loved this story. Absolutely amazing.
RoelH chapter 53 . 5/12/2014
This was a bloody epic story, I loved every second of it. I'm almost sad to see it end, though all things must. Thanks for making this, I loved it partially because of it giving voice to those not in the spotlight, partially because it was just that damn well written.

As for capturing a fraction of the magic: I'd say easily on a comparable level, maybe even surpassed it at some points.
Leonineus chapter 53 . 5/11/2014
Ahhhh that was beautiful *flails*
Phygmalion chapter 53 . 5/11/2014
Sigh - I love happy endings. :) Fantastic job, and looking forward to any new projects you may have!
RomanceDagger chapter 53 . 5/11/2014
This was an amazing story. This ending really gives me a feeling of open-ended ness. I feel satisfied. I will definitely retread this in the future.
Lennartz-L02 chapter 53 . 5/11/2014
NOOOOOOO. Now I need a new story...
Master of The Blood Wolves chapter 53 . 5/11/2014
And a nice way to round things out.

I wasn't expecting everyone's favourite dunce, Conrad Verner, to make an appearance though.
Nice to see you can keep the unexpected going to the very end.

Well done.

Although...

Why do I get the feeling from some of the dialogue here that you may have a sequel in mind?
Phygmalion chapter 52 . 5/7/2014
Wow! Just... wow. So, this is it? Finis? That was probably the most intense chapter yet. I really liked how you tied the squad's actions in with the final battle. From what I can tell, it was the delaying action of the squad that kept the Reaper forces on the Citadel from killing Shepard and Anderson in the control room. So, they made a difference! A huge difference. And you went for the Destroy ending! It would be interesting to see some alternative endings for Control and Synthesis, but I always preferred the Destroy. Nobody - not even Shepard - could be trusted with the power of the Reapers, not to mention the horror of those who were made into husks. Synthesis, I always felt was simply a more subtle version of what the Reapers did to make someone into a Reaper to begin with.

And they found Shepard! Yay! :) Looking forward to the conclusion!
Xenopsyche chapter 52 . 5/3/2014
A properly Epic chapter, you captured the overwhelming nature of the Reaper horde beautifully, and I'm impressed you managed to find a logical way to include the description of the orbital battle as well.
And as for Naomi and the Geth, it's painful to see them fall like that, but it captures the bitter-sweet nature of their victory, so once again, brilliant.