Reviews for Persona 3 - The Alternity Paradox, Part I
Your MC is kind of on the slow side. I'm used to him/her from my playthroughs and the majority of the stories on here I guess.
Ciel Blaze chapter 82 . 8/8
Dude...
dont do this...
please dont
the last persona-user chapter 84 . 2/25
hey pal! long time no see. I don't know if anybody told you this buuuuut... the title still says part I
the last persona-user chapter 83 . 1/20
you know, i liked how you writted the story so far. true some parts were a little confusing and i lost track of the social links and personas when you stopped writting the list but overral i liked your OCs and the story (I didn't mind the nightmarish parts). So when you start rewritting, please don't go to the other end and leave it like a simple novelisation ok? Strength my friend! keep on going!
pureshadow013 chapter 84 . 9/5/2015
Oh wow it's interesting seeing all of these moments from the perspectives of the rest of the cast. Why is Philemon only explaining this to the guys in the lobby though? Or m I missing something here?
Gerson chapter 84 . 9/2/2015
BRUH! Like HOLY MOTHER OF GOD YOU ARE ONE INGENIOUS AND SADISTIC GUY
jason wu chapter 84 . 9/2/2015
Damn that was deep
Jozern chapter 83 . 8/3/2015
Enjoy collage. We'll be waiting with pitchforks and torches if you don't :)
pureshadow013 chapter 83 . 8/3/2015
good luck man
stupei chapter 83 . 8/3/2015
good luck with college n stuff !
Nightly7 chapter 83 . 8/3/2015
I love this chapter! So full of emotion and lingering dread. Despite the cheerful exterior, something horrible must be brewing inside, I can already tell. Shit will hit the fan.
PFT! Good luck with college, mate. :P
Jetzul chapter 83 . 8/3/2015
AWWW! :( Welp looks like we'll be gone for a bit. Enjoy the beginning of College :D I can't wait for the December!

Unitl then, FAREWELL
gerson chapter 82 . 7/31/2015
Omfg this butterfly mask wearing jerkoff god damn you bastard stop making people having personas left and right like a damn free candy and ice cream! And awesome dude keep it up and just let me rant hahahah
pureshadow013 chapter 82 . 7/31/2015
I wonder what Bunkichi's persona ill be like

did you just make ChihiroxMamoru a thing?
Ty chapter 81 . 7/22/2015
Im really liking all of these twists and changes. So much so that I am always excited for the next chapter.