Reviews for Paperboy
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 14 . 3/30
oh no! i hope his dad's ok!
midorima's tsundereness is so cute!
i'm glad aomine found kagami worthy. that means kagami can save him from his self-imposed solitude!
thanks for the chapter!
thecoldforest chapter 14 . 3/29
Dun dun dun! Kagami! -glomps Kagami-
Please update soon!
nhimcon chapter 14 . 3/29
Oh my god, this is getting dramatic! Even thoigh I feel bad for Kagami's dad, I'm glad he collasped. I wonder if Kagami would meet Aomine in a national tournament or something. After all, they are basketball prodigies. Midorima giving up basketball is really sad :( such a waste of talent. How did he even get so close with Takao anyway? Are they classmate? Neighbors? Not that I mind. Seiously hoping for the next chapter! Do your best! 3
P/s: Not that this is important, but their zodiacs are not incompatible, it's their blood type. Useless information: Cancers are incompatible with Capricorns.
SunMoonKitsune chapter 14 . 3/29
you write stories to good . it still feels the same nice and sweet no grammar problems at all it's one of the best :D please continue still.
WolfPacFaan chapter 13 . 3/2
I'm a little confused. Is this a KurokoxKagami story or not? I mean, there has been ample opotunities for the two to start thinking about one another or even kiss, especially in the part where Kuroko called Kagami to ask him for advice?

Great story so far, I feel bad for Kuroko, having to do so much with his small body, but his stobbornesd might be the death of him one day, haha.

Please update soon. I'm curious to see what happens next chapter.
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 13 . 3/1
SHIN-CHAN! I can't for the next chapter now!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 13 . 3/1
thanks so much for the chapter!
aomine and kagami seem like they could be great friends.
so midorima is next! i like that dude. hes pretty cool. looking forward to it!
thecoldforest chapter 13 . 2/27
Mido-kun! -glomps Midorima- I knew you were next! XDXDXD -steals his glasses and runs away- I need these for cosplay! You might never get them back, Mido-kun!
Teehee, I can't wait for the next chap! UPdate soon!
hitomi65 chapter 13 . 2/27
nice chapter
TetsuAkashi chapter 13 . 2/27
aaawww God what will happened Midorima in the stageee *3* thanks for the chapter :D
S.S.AERIAL chapter 12 . 2/20
Whoa. Did not expect the rematches. It was a real twist I did not anticipate.
And man, I really really hope the next chapter has the group's reaction to Kagami's unfathomable appetite. Seriously, that would be too funny NOT to see.
Thanks for the awesome chapter and please, keep up the good work!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 12 . 2/1
sob that's so beautiful! i love aomine, and i'm so happy that he felt happy playing with kuroko! thanks for the lovely chapter!
maybe143 chapter 12 . 1/31
great chapter :D
SunMoonKitsune chapter 12 . 1/31
SO SWEET! thank you for posting this chapter and continuing the story :D i loves its still :3
thecoldforest chapter 12 . 1/31
I...really want...the ability to jump in this fic...and glomp them all!
Well, maybe i'll punch Aomine first, but still...-grins-
Please update soon!