Reviews for Paperboy
Misery and Decay chapter 1 . 2/27
Ugh, I haven't read in so long that I forgot what chapter I left off at XD. So I ended up reading the thing from the beginning and I have to say the experience was refreshing. I have to say this again, I love this. Your way of writing is just so intriguing that I have to know what happens in the next chapters and I really like it when authors have that affect on me so when I got the end I was kind of lost, like when you just finish an anime and you're like "What now?" Anyway, rambling aside, I look forward to future updates.
wow thanks for updating :)
Weirdo.Blabber chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Yaaaay! You updated! I was totally waiting for this. FINALLY, AKASHI SHOWS UP!
KawaiiYakuza chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
This is one of my favorite stories here on and i can't wait to see what happens next with the boys nd akashi! 0 If you would like, i can help you with the descriptions of kyoto as i have recently been to japan! w
SunMoonKitsune chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
dun dun duuuuunnnn please continue with this story :D its still as awesome as i remember it and are you okay? you didn't post anything for a while.
nhimcon chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
Why must this be so utterly perfect? Why must you write everyone so in-character? Why must you give subtle angst? Why is this so PERFECT?!
Misery and Decay chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
Nooooooooooooo!I read too much!
T_T I got so caught up...anyway I look forward to your next update, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Misery and Decay chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Just started reading, I love it already.
Weirdo.Blabber chapter 17 . 9/16/2014
Thank you thank you thank you for this update!
I can't begin to tell you how much I missed reading what you write! What's more, I've been really stressed with school and my paper and my stories... This is just the remedy to give me back some fanfic love.

I'm really happy that Murasakibara got to visit, no matter how short-lived it was. His relationship with Kuroko is very admirable and warm. (can't help but say 'awwwee' every now and then)

But what did Kagami and Himuro talk about? And how is Akashi going to fit into this story?

Not really pressuring you but I am hoping for the next update! 3

cheers and lots of love and candies!
SunMoonKitsune chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
OMFG! YES! what look! WHAT LOOK! MUST KNOW! whether it be sad or happy or just something! and the perfect thing is that its just now starting to get really cold here where i am and this story is just as nice and calm as the beginning that nice homey feeling :D so do please continue cause i truly do love this story :D.
icywarm chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
This is an amazing story and I couldn't help but drop everything to read through all seventeen chapters.

Haha. ; Whoops.

Anyway, I like how this is going. I like how even though the circumstances are different, you've retained all the character's personalities perfectly. Everything fits just so well

I'll be waiting for an update
Deumegia chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Whenever the weather is horrid and the people that deliver the mail go out, I always think, "Seriously, those people are immune to the shat that weather gives." Even Kuro-kun can have the guts to go out in WINTER. Anyways, Love this. Not much detail in the surroundings, but from the way it's written I keep thinking of the ol' 19's or 18's of the years.
nom-de-plumee chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
Whoops!

Those are awesome! The plot, even though slow (in my opinion), is interesting. I didn't even feel like it's boring because of the slow development! I enjoyed it much.

Kagami's mother ... where is she now? Her son is lonely. I pity Kagami. It looks like the orphans are richer than him, in the matter of warmness. His father is not easy to let any 'warmth' for Kagami. Duh, I wonder what happened. He brings Kagami with him, yet he looks cold from Kagami's perspective :'o

Who will appear next? Murasakibara and Akashi? I wanna know what will happen XD
Ah, is the lady Kuroko saw some real family? Grandma or something? I wonder again XDv

I enjoyed the fic very much. I look forward to the next chapter :3
nhimcon chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
I can just cry right here and now! Is that what Ogiwara thought when he decided to play basketball again, that he wouldn't be happy if he knew Kuroko was not happy? Omg my OgiKuro feelzzzz! I'm sorry, I'm now uncapable of forming thoughts due to excessive feelzzzzzzz!
thecoldforest chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Aww, I just read 269Q, too! Nyaa, the feels! Please update soon!