Reviews for Intermezzo
Nynaeve506 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Nicely done. These were perfect scenes to fill in what we didn't necessarily get to see on screen :)
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
As usual, you have a sure touch, recapturing B'Elanna's and Tom's voices in the early stages in their relationship. The banter, the friendship, the unacknowledged sexual tension and the caring are all there, transmitted through believable moments that we can wish had been shown on screen.
Very creative use of B'Elanna's words from Blood Fever.
I also like the added 'fly-on-the-wall' perspective on their developing relationship. We often forget how little privacy there was in a community the size of Voyager.
Ronda Sexton chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Nice job. Good character dialog.
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Cute! Poor Freddy doesn't stand a chance. And the other crewmembers' observations (especially the Doctor with his nosy tricorder scans!) are priceless.
Photogirl1890 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
An excellent little series of missing scenes. Great P/T banter and it's so nice that it isn't all bickering - the conversation on 'Neelix's food gathering detail' (lol) and Tom's concern that B'Elanna is cold and can't ski, giving it a good balance (as fun as the bickering is to read!)

Then there is the added bonus of some well-written Harry and the Doctor, as well as bringing in a couple of minor characters, one named and one unnamed.
The concept of using those section headings is great, there are nods to so many episodes and it gets better with every read : )
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Oh, what a lovely diversion on a Sunday morning. Family still asleep, I creep downstairs, turn on the lap top and find ... this: Leola root detail!

You perfectly captured the lighter moments - in between the grand adventures and existential crises - that, for me, made this show. Also loved the cheeky reference to Tom's less-than-stellar credentials as a hunter/gatherer, which he so convincingly displayed in "Gravity".