Reviews for While the Rain Falls
Haibara Ai z chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Love how you ended it, how you described the warmth and comfort enveloping her. How the rain washes everything away and leaves you empty. It was perfectly paced, well written, and poetic. It portrays through the depth of her character, her self-pity, her contradicting actions, her unspoken truths.
Just like you, Haibara is also my favourite female anime character of all time. :) This does her justice.
AzTec999 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
like this one... its simple but you caught the "perfect moment" great job ;)
holmesfreak1412 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is a wonderful oneshot. Hope you come around to write again.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Aw cute!
aleatorio chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
What a sweet story~ ! I loved it!
FS chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
One story more on the list of my favourites. I've sent you a review before, but was too lazy to sign in.

Yes, yes, we need more stories with Ai!
RanMouri82 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Very, very nice. Though I'm still unfamiliar with the Conan/Ai interaction of Detective Conan, this story seems to ring true with their friendship. Are the paragraphs quadruple-spaced on purpose? If so, I'd recommend shortening them to double-space to aid the flow of the story. By the way, the device of a rainy day works very well here; you use some nice, tactile descriptions. Again, a fantastic job! Keep writing!
jack-adam chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
ywah-fantastic story. let the rain fall.
Spede chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
that is very insightful and sweet. I like how you closed in on Haibara's thoughts and revealed it. Great representations of them both and very peaceful ending. Perfect job!
buzhidao chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
pretty good but from what i see this is one shot good one tho
firstsilvera chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
I love this fic. It's so hard to write a good Conan/Ai fic although this couple is one of the cutest anime couple for me. Yes, I think there has to be more Conan/Ai fanfics because Shinichi will end with Ran in the original manga. And Conan/Ai has always a bittersweet touch. I hope you'll write more of Conan/Ai fics.
5201314 chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
this was really beautifully written. i loved it. i love haibara/conan, but somehow I don't think it would work out in the original manga. ) which is why i'm pretty content to ambiguous and implicating fics like these. ) i think you portrayed especially Haibara's feelings very well; she was very in character. Keep up the great work!

yours,

sakura
CSakuraS chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Aaaaawwwwww! *wipes away tears* THAT is what we need more of! Unlike my feeble attempt at a Haibara fic (eventually it just got lost amid all the other stuff -_-) your fic was simple and got to the point- it expressed Conan and Haibara's relationship perfectly. Y'know, sometimes I wonder...if their lives weren't so cluttered up with mysteries and the whole organization junk (er, not to mention Ran and various love triangles) and they had more moments like this, the two could really become more than friends.

If Only...
Juli chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Your fic is beautiful. It almost made me cry; it was so sad in a way, but also...nevermind. Please write a continuation! I couldn't care less how it ends up because I'm sure you'll make a great ending yourself.
Kasuga-sempai chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Hmmm... one of the best of Conan/Ai (implied) pairing fics. No, scratch that, it's THE best. If only it doesn't stop just as a one-shot... *hint* *hint*