Reviews for Before The Next Sunset
freakybubbletea chapter 8 . 3/11
Oh my gosh, wow. I finished this all in one day - all of one of an entire day in fact but it was really worth it reading this to the end. This story was simply amazing. I think I love everything about it and it ended on half a bittersweet note because Jack had to leave his family though, but I loved it. I'm glad Mary knew Jack's good though and at least he kept his memory in this AU.. I really did NOT expect the whole Pooka ears and tail thing - I'm just gonna spend a few minutes imagining Jack like that now... oh my gosh..

Anyways, I could ramble on and forever but when I do it gets way too long and I'll just make this short for the better, ahhhh. THIS STORY IS AMAZING, I had to repeat. Lovely and I loved everything. M'kay? Okay. Perfect.
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 4 . 2/28
Lol I adore Gravity Falls! Loved the gnomes "well let you keep your eyelids" lol wonderful story so far! I adore the slight angst in here, I'm a suckered for getting my heart ripped in two (idk why though I just love angst :D).
MugetsuPipefox chapter 8 . 1/4
Haha I really liked this! Such a cute ending too. And the characters he met on the way were quite fun XD Well done as always!
PokeSpeBanette chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
I love this. that's all I can say mate. anything else and I'd be going on for hours.
Nikki Pond chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
I had doubts about the plot but i take it back. i learn ur plots could be always twisted. and now...2 years? and jack long fluffy ears?
kitty.0 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Okay, that was adorable. I was glad that Jack got to keep his memories.
kitty.0 chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
I knew this kind of ending had to be coming, but it still makes me so happy.
kitty.0 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
They steal your socks, but only the left ones! Too bad Gobber thinks it's trolls.
kitty.0 chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
The end of this chapter is reminiscent of Snow White. Pitch's interfering is worrying.
kitty.0 chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
I had thought that those were the Gravity Falls gnomes. Nice reference. They will always be a little scary.

Toyota's clue really didn't feel like one. All she did was say that Bunny paints.
kitty.0 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Having Didymus was a good touch. I couldn't help laughing at him.
kitty.0 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
I hate Pitch even more when I think about him turning Bunny's family and friends into fearlings.
Ace Spiritwell chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
I wonder what would of happened if Jack didn't win the challenge like he was one second late or something like that but that's just my opinion any way great story and cant wait for more Ace
Ace Spiritwell chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Not the best of nightmares but then again it's Pitch so thanks for the chapter Ace
Ace Spiritwell chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
IT'S THE DREAM PEACH or the nightmare peach but still the same right?
Anyway good chapter and cant wait to read more soon Ace