Reviews for Tug-O-Want
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
Whenever there's an adorable fluff scene (like Draco blushing because of Harry for example) I cover my face with a pillow, silently scream and exhale sharply...that's a normal reaction to unbearable cuteness, right?
NoMajMalfoy chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
Squueeeee! That was lovely!

Your stories are the best! This was my second in a row. Smutty (and well-written!) Drarry 3
Chibis Unleashed chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
I think Ron and Pansy were my favorite parts. I loved every bit of it of course, but there's something about Ron standing by Harry even when it means torturing himself that is just so precious. Also Harry wanting the glassware. Thanks for sharing this~~~
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
That was ridiculously, adorably cheesy and quite sweet. Thank you
Beautiful Feather chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
Love the story. Pretty sure I have read this one already? Still love it though

B.F.
hidden shadow chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
I read with a big grin and enjoyed it :)
Charley Stone chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
Intense and so hot. Loved it...:)
doviboohoo chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
omg!so sweet and hot _
ObsidianKunai chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I love this entire story so much. You are my favorite Drarry author, and I can't wait for your next story. I miss seeing new stories up.
MiNiGiIOI chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
Gkxlgj that's the best use for a paint roller I agree 3
SableUnstable chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
I adore this one. I really like it when Draco's a git at the beginning, and man, he's a hell of a git here lol. Sexy too. ;) Another fantastic story!
AoKurocchi chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
Oh my GOD I LOVE this story
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
I LOVE ALL THE REACTIONS! This fic was absolutely lovely
RK chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Im so glad Harry told Hermione and Ron about his situation with Draco. Ive read so many fanfictions where all of a sudden Harry is to scared to tell his best friends anything Draco related. You would think years of friendship and defeating the dark lord together would allow Harry to share anything with his best friends.
Edge88 chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Fantastic and beautiful ! I love this Harry and Draco personality combination.