Reviews for Dance With the Devil
more please
gsferal chapter 4 . 4/17
This story is fantastic. I will admit to being surprised that he went too an alternate dimension rather than back in time. Seems to name the whole Dumbledore is evil rant rather pointless. Still I can't wait to see where you take things. No matter how long updates take I'll be happy to see them.
Darkhybrid chapter 4 . 1/2
Please update! I love this so far!
bloodyredfox chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Please update!
sleepingfan chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Oh wow, I really hope you keep updating. I love it.
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Please update!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Interesting! So the good guys are the good guys and the bad guys are the good guys...I can honestly say I don't think I've seen that before! And methinks Harry's gonna be hella surprised at his parents of this world...:D
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Interesting, now I need to know what happens next. And so, now I only have one thing to say. More please! N
Silvermane1 chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Can Thanatos and Harry be a pair please they are so cute.
lovefanfiction120 chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
the interaction between Thanatos and Harry is interesting and cute ! i love the story ,please update soon
Gravity's Child chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
I think you just destroyed my brain when I tried to figure that out...
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Wait. . . .what. I have the same question as Harry here. Also wondering if Dumbledore manipulative in this timeline or not :x lol Looking forward to reading more. This is one hell of a confusing AU you've come up with but I like it and I think I'm following so far, I like how you made Harry act like Luna in that one scene, that was fun to read. :)
MangaVampire chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
thank you thank you thank you thank you, you UPDATED. It was a good chapter but please please please let them meet each other in the next chapter and also I was not expecting that tom riddle thing or the whole upgraded life thing and also who are the bed guys
JulianneL chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
AWWWWW! I absolutely love the interaction between Harry and Thanatos. Lol I actually totally forgot what this story was about, but I got an email about the update so I read it anyways. Lol it's so good, I remember why I must've followed and favorited this. Now I have to go back and read the last 3 chapters.
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 3 . 5/29/2014