Reviews for Being Human
MarionX chapter 29 . 3/11
I haven't read much Invader Zim fanfiction in my time here. I'm primarily a Fullmetal Alchemist fanfiction writer and roleplayer. But let me tell you, you have made me fall head over heels in love with Zim/Dib!

This story was amazing! Oh my god! I binge read it, got 5 hours of sleep, and then read it this morning in every free second I had. This AU was so perfect. I felt like you really kept everyone true to character the whole time. And the concept of Zim altering his genetic code to look human? Brilliant!

Of the Zim/Dib that I HAVE read on here, this story is definitely the best. I've read a whole lot of other stories too, from various fandoms, and I can honestly say that your story is now up there in my top 5...EVER.

And that ending! XD God I just love everything about this!

Well I'm rambling now, but thank you so much for writing this fantastic story.
Shmeewee chapter 29 . 1/9
Ohh my gosh! That was like the most epic! Most awesome most detailed and cutest story ever. SHIZ! I love the ending! Hahahaha xD such a twist. I loved everything. :') it made me feel so many emotions hahahaha not to b overly emotional but :') shiz! THAT WAS SOOOO CUTE AND SOOOO SAD AND SOOOOO EPIC! AND SOOOO WONDERFUL! IT WAS LIKE A MOVIE PLAYING IN MY BRAIN! _ keep awesome work. oh and id like of there is a second part to this _ would b awesome if u made a sequel _ with the little smeet and zim and dib. :3 and again I loved the story :3
Invader SRC chapter 29 . 10/26/2014
"Slow clapping" fucking fantastic job just awsome
Guest chapter 29 . 9/6/2014
Omg I love this story! It's one of the most "complete" one and that suits all my taste! Like Zim being more " female" like and all! I'm very happy to have read this story and I hope you'll make another story from it later on or something If I could ( and got the time) I would make an comic out of it xD!

Excellent story
Anwoodie chapter 29 . 8/20/2014
Omg. Great ending lol
Anwoodie chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
I fucking loved Gaz, I'm so excited about this story.
Lunairies chapter 29 . 7/24/2014
*CRACKS UP LAUGHING*
Oh my geez.
Zim being female -falls over laughing- xDDD

Great story overall! :D
Especially the fact that your grammar was pretty awesome and I barely noticed any errors.
I'm OCD about that stuff and the lack of such made this story so much more enjoyable than others.

Keep up the good work

-Kage (Seriously please don't call me kage-inari unless you're referencing something).
sorathestar chapter 29 . 7/22/2014
So does this mean there is a squeal?
slytherincailin chapter 29 . 5/23/2014
this story was so quick so jampacked with amazing ideas it blew my mind youre an amazing writer with great concepts for deeper plots I hope youll write more of these :)
Guest chapter 29 . 4/10/2014
EVERYTHING ABOOT THIS IS AMAZIMG
mamacatfish chapter 29 . 4/2/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww happy ending
darkskyslove chapter 29 . 3/31/2014
holy crap! that was such a good story! interesting ending!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/23/2014
The mark of a truly great story is that you're unable to stop thinking about it even after you have finished reading, and that's exactly what happened with this one. Not only have you crafted an engaging and original story, but you have delivered it exceptionally well.

Your talents as a writer are something to be proud of, and thank you, sincerely, for "Being Human." It was a treat to read and I commend you for a job well done.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 29 . 3/23/2014
o.o what! You can't leave it like that, noooooooo! Hahaha that was one of the best cliffy ending ever, I loved your story; and it was amazing how you made everything work together :) hope there's a sequel one day, otherwise can't wait to read more of your work later on
Choice chapter 29 . 3/18/2014
Absolutely loved this story. I'm sorry I didn't take the chance to review every chapter; I'm reading this while denying the existence of a second sinus infection/cold b.s. in the past couple of weeks, so I resorted to the comfort of fan fiction in my denial.

Thank you for posting! This is definitely going into my favorites.