Reviews for This Could Work
This story works fine ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Wow. loved this! :) Was sweet.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
You know what? I could actually see this happening in reality between Harry and Severus. This is the most real SS/HP i've ever read and i've read thousands!
Thornesedge chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Very entertaining!
puretsubasa chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
That was great. Very nice.
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
*grins* Yes, they are two of the most determined men. I love how you built this up... and resolved it. Thanks for a fun tale.
bluecimmers chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Awwww! Very cute.
danilion chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Loved this! :D Very sweet feel-good piece I thought. :) Yay for Severus and Harry finding their perfect partner!
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Ooooh...just lovely! Superb. I really enjoy your writing. :)
Corail Zaarea chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Kyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
I loved this ficlet soo much! They are snarky, passionate and cute: the best mix! It lifted my spirits, thank you!
See you later
Corail
Ps: thanks for sending me the other fic, it was much much darker but well written and intense!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Love a spontaneous straight forward Snape :) love the snark and emotion, great work, loved it! :)
Fred-the-Moose chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is cute.
And smut-tastic.
But also really cute. :)
Erilastorm chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Words cannot express how much I liked this story. Brilliant as ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
A funny bit of a story !

The Crimson Mage.
JulianneL chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Wow that's fantastic! It's so passionate! That's why I think you're one of the best fanfic authors ever. Your stories are always so full of tangible emotion! And your characters are always perfect yet flawed! Plus they're always one of the few very well written ones out there. If you wanted I think you could definitely become a very successful author if you decide to ever wrtr your own books.