Reviews for Hands of Time
ShadowMoon96 chapter 7 . 11/17
This is great! Please please please update! I loved this fanfic
D chapter 7 . 11/11
Oo man this story is to good to be forgotten like that i hope you update please
Wicked.A chapter 1 . 9/3
how exactly does sasuke stand to his clan ? i mean would he even be against slaughtering them as long as he can make sure that itachi is born ?
BlackAnimeDemonWolf chapter 7 . 8/19
this is fucking GREAT. pls update soon i love this story
Flowerbelle chapter 7 . 7/9
UPDATE!
The Forgotten Reader chapter 7 . 7/9
From what the last chapter's date was published, I can only assume you've put this story on a full stop. While that's truly saddening to me, as this story is one of the best I've read that involves going back to the very past of the warring states, I at least enjoyed your works immensely. Keep up the good work for all your stories that you feel excited to write on about!
Delicate Deer chapter 1 . 7/5
love
MegaMindAuthor chapter 1 . 6/12
I have to ask whether you have seen the episode wee Obito became the Jubi's Jinchuuriki because the appearance you described here was a little bit daunting. I know this is a fanfiction, you own creation, but similarities always make it easier to read fanfic. You are turning this into too much of a humour fic. Humour is nice and all, but it ruins the whole if you go overboard with it.
Laialy chapter 7 . 3/30
ok updating aside (for now)

THIS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN THE DETAILED MAKES ME SHIVER WITH EXCITMENT YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL SO I THINK WRITING WITH BIG LETTERS MAYBE HELPS SO HERE WE GO MORTLAS

THIS. IS. FABULOUS. ART. THAT. NEED. MORE. UPDATES. DESPERATELY. JUST. SAYIN. COLLEGE. IS. HELLA. IMPORTANT. SO. STAY. IN. SCHOOL. BUT. I. JUST. NEED. REASSURANCE. THAT. THIS. BOOTIFULNESS. WILL. STILL. CONTINUE. TO. EXIST.
Kagami420 chapter 7 . 2/13
UseFistNotMouth chapter 7 . 2/12
Mmm... Conflicted. I think this is well written but I hate stories in which I everyone is an asshole.
I am 99.9 percent sure you are alive so please update
Gregorvich chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
And it was getting good to
naruko75 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
This is totally different from the usual time travel stories I just hope it's not abandoned.
Gacsam chapter 4 . 10/22/2016