Reviews for Hands of Time
arsalan.rex chapter 1 . 6/21
it could have been something great... an intricate story with a strong character growth, but you just had to use harem style and in doing so you ruined it...
this story has a good feel, kinda like movies; this makes my heart pump and i can't help to ask you to update.
GilbertTheThird chapter 1 . 4/7
The way this was written, it just pints a picture so vivid that ik saf I couldn’t find this earlier. This is truly amazing work, I wish I could write like this :’)
walkerintime chapter 7 . 2/20
You make me unhappy, you know.
Because I didn't expect this to be so good... and I also didn't expect to get a hearthbreak from seeing this to be 3 and half years inactive. :(
This Username Is Classified chapter 7 . 1/3
This is interesting! Lovely how both Naruto and Sasuke are so powerful in the Warring States Era that even its inhabitants cower, hehe. Can't wait for them to finally meet... Would they be a power-duo, I wonder? Also excited for all the biju to meet up! It's so cute, ideky. Blah. Ignore my musings, can't wait to read more!
laelruin chapter 7 . 12/21/2017
This story is extremely interesting and I hope that I get to see it to it's conclusion.
Thanks for writing it!
L
ShadowMoon96 chapter 7 . 11/17/2017
This is great! Please please please update! I loved this fanfic
D chapter 7 . 11/11/2017
Oo man this story is to good to be forgotten like that i hope you update please
Wicked.A chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
how exactly does sasuke stand to his clan ? i mean would he even be against slaughtering them as long as he can make sure that itachi is born ?
BlackAnimeDemonWolf chapter 7 . 8/19/2017
this is fucking GREAT. pls update soon i love this story
Flowerbelle chapter 7 . 7/9/2017
UPDATE!
The Forgotten Reader chapter 7 . 7/9/2017
From what the last chapter's date was published, I can only assume you've put this story on a full stop. While that's truly saddening to me, as this story is one of the best I've read that involves going back to the very past of the warring states, I at least enjoyed your works immensely. Keep up the good work for all your stories that you feel excited to write on about!
Delicate Deer chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
love
MegaMindAuthor chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
I have to ask whether you have seen the episode wee Obito became the Jubi's Jinchuuriki because the appearance you described here was a little bit daunting. I know this is a fanfiction, you own creation, but similarities always make it easier to read fanfic. You are turning this into too much of a humour fic. Humour is nice and all, but it ruins the whole if you go overboard with it.
Laialy chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
ok updating aside (for now)

THIS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN THE DETAILED MAKES ME SHIVER WITH EXCITMENT YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL SO I THINK WRITING WITH BIG LETTERS MAYBE HELPS SO HERE WE GO MORTLAS

THIS. IS. FABULOUS. ART. THAT. NEED. MORE. UPDATES. DESPERATELY. JUST. SAYIN. COLLEGE. IS. HELLA. IMPORTANT. SO. STAY. IN. SCHOOL. BUT. I. JUST. NEED. REASSURANCE. THAT. THIS. BOOTIFULNESS. WILL. STILL. CONTINUE. TO. EXIST.