Reviews for Hands of Time
kh chapter 7 . 11/9
awesome hope you continue
Riddle Wraith chapter 7 . 10/25
I really like this. I hope to see more in the future.
flakeshake07 chapter 7 . 10/4
amazing story!
AthanatosOra chapter 5 . 10/2
Okay. Firstly, holy /shit/.

This fic is just... I have no words. It's so /perfect/, because YES, I can DEFINITELY see Naruto and Sasuke wreaking complete and utter HAVOC in this situation. And I just find it so morbidly amusing that it's the Uchiha (Kishi's beloved Uchiha clan) that's getting their asses whooped by the two displaced interlopers. I feel sorry for them, I really do. But at the same time, it's just too perfect, too ironic, that /Sasuke/ is doing this.

Naruto, Kurama, and Sasuke. The worst possible people for anyone-even, no, ESPECIALLY past Uchiha-to piss of.

(Also, that small bit with Kurama. I just want to hug the giant fox, even if I'd probably end up as scattered viscera across the continents in the process. I think this is the best past!Kurama/future!Kurama conversation/interaction I have ever read.)
Aegorm chapter 2 . 8/26
Flashback chapters are horrible. Period.
duchessliz chapter 7 . 8/21
I do hope you continue this ... it's really good! Please update soon!
Juusanbi no Shinju chapter 7 . 8/2
Holy shit... This fic is awesome! The concept is awesome, the portrayal of the chracters is awesome, the only problem is... How long it is taking to update. But I get it, life happens, shit goes on. Great fic though.
avidreaded chapter 7 . 7/31
this is freaking awesome and currently I'm wondering if WC era Kurama will help sealed Kurama regain yin(or was it yang) chakra. also will Naruto and Sasuke get their six paths power boost cause that would be awesome. and all nine bijuu in the same place and Tobirama on his way, this is gonna be really cool. also please update
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 7 . 7/26
Excellent story! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
gBoi chapter 7 . 7/3
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 7 . 6/27
update please
Person chapter 7 . 5/23
NOOOO, I like this fanfic so much, yet it's not updated in such a long time! NOOOO! I want to red more. *crys silently* Pwease update! Pwease! PWEASE!
Yukinaru Suzumi chapter 7 . 5/19
Hey! Great story, hope you can update soon...
freetobe16 chapter 7 . 5/5
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 4/16
I don't think Naruto would EVER be this crazy...Why would he need to kill Madara this bad? I don't understand...