Reviews for Granger Danger
DreamingTheMelody chapter 3 . 4/15
Ugh. This was fucking glorious. I seriously can't even begin to put my thoughts into words. I had so many moments. Moments of amusement, and moments where I wanted to cry (Harry crying when he got a full set of clothes ripped at my heartstrings).
This was just overall, super adorable. I realize that you have no plans of continuing this, and while I can completely understand and do respect that, I also fervently wish that that wasn't the case. I could only imagine how fascinating this kind of AU would be if pursued, especially when taking into account all of the little nuances that you incorporated into it: 2nd generation pranksters, the Ravenclaw way of life, etc etc etc. And I've always been a hugemongo fan of TwinsHarry interaction, so seeing that made my soul sing.
Also, I can say with utter certainty that you've officially sold me on platonic!Harmony. I mean, I love any sort of ship in any sort of concept, but I think I'm going to actively seek this one out. It's adorable. And ravenclaw!Harry is just as good.
So basically: thank you for writing something that was thoroughly engaging and just fun to read in general!
CaBuckeye chapter 2 . 2/22
"Brothers and sisters I have none, but this man's father is my father's son. Who is he?" the answer is "me". The Ravenclaw in me just couldn't let this one go...
Diving in chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
It's a shame you discontinued it. I like your story, I would have been curious to see where it goes.
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
No freedom for Sirius?
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
I really like how you've directed this story. If you ever pick it up again, I'll look forward to reading more :)
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I really like this :)
icecrystal5 chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
Just saying, you said Jordan and Jamie are siblings yet you also said Jamie is a pureblood while Jordan is a halfblood
James018 chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
Bit disappointed that this fic won't go any further but still very much worth the read. Thanks for sharing.
Oogies4u chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
aWWW SWEET.. When will you update again.. hope its soon
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
aww i would really love to see the complete series from this perspective
well writen and well done though thanks for the stuff you did write
8thweasleykid chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
this is really good too bad you didn't keep going
Philosophize chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Please don't abandon this!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Awesome!
jupimako chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Very nice. I hope you add more someday.
jupimako chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Really liked chapter two :D.