Reviews for Finding Happiness
giru0112 chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
Ok lo so che sono terribilmente in ritardo, ma mi sembrava opportuno lasciare un commento dopo aver letto la tua storia...devo dire che mi è piaciuta molto e penso che tu abbia svolto davvero un buon lavoro, vedrò di leggere qualche altra tua storia!
BrittanaLove93 chapter 18 . 8/4/2015
This story is so cute tho :)
luceroadorada chapter 19 . 3/12/2015
I thought this was an epilogue lol. Great story you had with this one. I read the whole thing between yesterday and today. Thanks
luceroadorada chapter 18 . 3/12/2015
Aww they gave her rachel as her second name :)
Guest chapter 19 . 10/12/2014
Omg i loved it!
Minduba chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Bring it to me UHUUUUUUUUUUU
NayaRiveraSeiMia chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Nice. Can you write another ff about Brittany g!p? I love it
YverB chapter 18 . 11/7/2013
awww its finish now :( i'm gonna miss this lovely story... i really love this story...
StephaniieC chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Really it needs to end? :( I'll miss this! Beautiful ending! :') thnks for writing it! :D see u soon! Looooooove!
Glee4ever123 chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
This fic was really cute. I'm sad it's over.
BizzleB90 chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Loved this!
fallinghardinyourgame chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
Happy for this chapter.. Sad to know that is just one more left, but okay :-/ at least you will continue with your other story . so I'm happy for that!

This chapter was so cute.. They are just so adorable together, and the way Brittany didn't let Santana's mom to force her to do what she wanted, I really liked that (: but yeah, I was wondering if they will get married someday, but I think the answer is no xD hahaha and actually, they aren't going to have more babies? :-/ that's sad, but still, I like the story so far .

Thanks for the update! And I will be waiting for the last chapter then (:
Glee4ever123 chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
Well sans mom is still a bitch. I want them to have more kids.
DominoL chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
they are so cute together
erika chapter 16 . 10/16/2013