Reviews for Finding Happiness
luceroadorada chapter 19 . 3/12
I thought this was an epilogue lol. Great story you had with this one. I read the whole thing between yesterday and today. Thanks
luceroadorada chapter 18 . 3/12
Aww they gave her rachel as her second name :)
Guest chapter 19 . 10/12/2014
Omg i loved it!
Minduba chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Bring it to me UHUUUUUUUUUUU
NayaRiveraSeiMia chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Nice. Can you write another ff about Brittany g!p? I love it
brittana-is-love-16 chapter 18 . 11/7/2013
awww its finish now :( i'm gonna miss this lovely story... i really love this story...
StephaniieC chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Really it needs to end? :( I'll miss this! Beautiful ending! :') thnks for writing it! :D see u soon! Looooooove!
Glee4ever123 chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
This fic was really cute. I'm sad it's over.
BizzleB90 chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Loved this!
fallinghardinyourgame chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
Happy for this chapter.. Sad to know that is just one more left, but okay :-/ at least you will continue with your other story . so I'm happy for that!

This chapter was so cute.. They are just so adorable together, and the way Brittany didn't let Santana's mom to force her to do what she wanted, I really liked that (: but yeah, I was wondering if they will get married someday, but I think the answer is no xD hahaha and actually, they aren't going to have more babies? :-/ that's sad, but still, I like the story so far .

Thanks for the update! And I will be waiting for the last chapter then (:
Glee4ever123 chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
Well sans mom is still a bitch. I want them to have more kids.
DominoL chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
they are so cute together
erika chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
another baby?
Glee4ever123 chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
I'm so sad to see it go! Now that u write about Ethan being a little older I want to just keep on seeing him grow. Maybe skip to when he's a teen and have a fic about them parenting there kids.
Glee4ever123 chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
Great chapter. I'm sad it's ending.